Windows 10: WINDOWS ACTIVATION

Discus and support WINDOWS ACTIVATION in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; MY ACER LAPTOP HAWING WINDOWS 10 HOME ADDITION ACTIVE OR NOT... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BAPU NAIDUMALLA, Oct 10, 2019 at 7:28 AM.

1. WINDOWS ACTIVATION

MY ACER LAPTOP HAWING WINDOWS 10 HOME ADDITION ACTIVE OR NOT

:)

BAPU NAIDUMALLA, Oct 10, 2019 at 7:28 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2019 at 7:30 AM
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

WINDOWS ACTIVATION

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

WINDOWS ACTIVATION

1. WINDOWS ACTIVATION - Similar Threads - ACTIVATION

2. PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I have a genuine copy on windows 10 professional. I decided to upgrade my old hard drive to new SSD.I linked my device to the Microsoft account for activation purposes. After that i Downloaded ISO from Microsoft media creation tool .Then i installed my...
  3. Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???

Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???: I was on the insiders program website to see how to retain my status as an insider, but it says I need to have a licensed copy of Windows 10. Someone told me at one time that you could join the insiders program, even if your copy wasn't activated, which would also get rid of...
  4. non active keys at certain times

in Windows 10 Customization
    non active keys at certain times: I had this problem a long time ago, I thought I solved it but keep coming back after a few days. Certain characters/letters on my laptop keep being really unresponsive or lagged when pressed. I don't believe it to be a keyboard issue, I have CC cleaner, Malwarebytes and...
  5. Windows 10 Activation confusion

Windows 10 Activation confusion: I have a laptop which it used to have Windows 8.1, I reset this laptop but I lost my Windows 8.1 License Key, so, I wanted to install Windows 10, I used the media creation tool to make a usb boot drive, I used it on my laptop and it worked, I did the usual setup for windows...
  6. am having problem activating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    am having problem activating my windows 10: pls kindly help me to activate my windows 10[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-having-problem-activating-my-windows-10/bab63c2f-500a-4353-a449-a701cc6a0998
  7. Windows 10 Admin activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Admin activation: I am the only user to my laptop. I am listed as the administrator, but I cannot delete files that require administrator authority to do so. I am using office 365....
  8. Windows 10 pro wont activate

Windows 10 pro wont activate: Hey everyone, So last year, my brother bought a gaming PC for me off his friend and although i have a product key already inputted, I'm unable to activate Windows. I am unaware of the product key and I don't have the money to re-buy windows 10. What should I do? Thanks...
  9. Windows will not activate after a hardware change

Windows will not activate after a hardware change: I carried out a major hardware change and windows will not activate. I am logged in as the administrator and my account is linked The activation tool recognizes my device and I click on the device to activate but it just keeps asking to try later. I have a product key,...
  10. "Activate Windows" Error message on bottom right of screen

"Activate Windows" Error message on bottom right of screen: I have purchased a new Lenovo computer a while back with a preinstalled windows 10 home (I do have the key). Its been working perfectly fine until a few days ago when on bottom left there is the windows watermark "Activate windows". When i go to settings it gives me error...