Windows 10: windows activation

Discus and support windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account but my motherboard was damaged. Therefore unlink my account from my device. Now I want to know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by luis miguelrivas aguiño, Nov 8, 2019.

1. windows activation

I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account but my motherboard was damaged. Therefore unlink my account from my device. Now I want to know if I can activate my windows using the modified hardware method? Is my digital license still linked to my Microsoft account?

:)

luis miguelrivas aguiño, Nov 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

windows activation

1. windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows 10 wont stay activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 wont stay activated: I have this problem that win 10 will NOT STAY ACTIVATED I have a legit win 10 key OEM version, and windows 10 needs to reset the key EVERY DAY, its driving me nuts, I have to use the trouble shoot option to reset the digital licence, I am the administrator yada yada yada, I...
  3. How do I forcefully change the active signal resolution?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I forcefully change the active signal resolution?: I recently got a new laptop and it only has an HDMI port and my monitor is only VGA because it's fairly old. So I had to buy an adapter to be able to use my monitor. My monitor is natively 1280x1024 so I switched the resolution to that. But what I received was an "out of...
  4. Syspreped computer is staying activated. Wont ask for key. Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syspreped computer is staying activated. Wont ask for key. Why?: As the title states I Syspreped a computer, the image is staying activated when I deploy it to a different machine, the desktops I'm using have Windows Key tags on them(their not burned in to the MB) and those are the keys I want to use to activate each windows install. But...
  5. activation

activation: HI I have 2 devices on my microsoft account, one is a notebook which I have hardly used, but need to use it now as the other device has died on me. On the notebook I have a message which says Windows 10 ( the notebook came with windows 10) has not been activated, and that...
  6. Active Hours in "settings"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Hours in "settings": Hi, I'm trying to change my "active hours" in my Settings area, and when I put in the NEW ACTIVE Hours, it just keeps the old hours setting...How can I get it to keep the NEW active hours I want to change it to? I've clicked on the CHANGE command, but it just won't make the...
  7. Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation: Hello. I am trying to activate Windows 10 IOT 2015 (OEM). It is being installed on a brand-new Windows 'computer' (it's on a virtual machine I just created this morning)...I read the posts about reverting back to Windows 7 but that is not an option here. I get error code:...
  8. OEM install errored, MS account activated

OEM install errored, MS account activated: Used an OEM key for a new build but got the 0x87E10BCF error. My mobo is used. I tried a few solutions found online. Logged into my MS account to try the key again but the cursor 'hung' with the wheel. Finally got disgusted and moved the mouse. Then Activation window said...
  9. Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log on times don't match between Active Directory, Azure & Exchange: When I run Active Directory reports for Audits, I am showing a bunch of users that have not logged on in over 45 days which requires them to be disabled. When I check these same users against Azure and Exchange reports,they have logged into these services within the 45 days...
  10. Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Manage Button won't activate in File Explorer: I have manage to re-install Windows 10 1909 update and the issue still persist. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-button-wont-activate-in-file-explorer/d3733629-89e0-44f1-8487-1163cb1b5c44"