Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to check if the Windows is activated with the license or cracked. I need to be sure. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by syafiqah_zura, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:52 PM.

1. Windows activation

I want to check if the Windows is activated with the license or cracked. I need to be sure. Thanks

:)

syafiqah_zura, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:52 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:57 PM
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows 10 activation problem after changing motherboard and PSU.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem after changing motherboard and PSU.: After pressing troubleshoot on the activation tab in settings and clicking on "I changed my hardware recently" I can see my PC, after pressing "This is my the device im using right now" and attempting to activate it fails with "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try...
  3. Activation Issues!

Activation Issues!: Hello, I am getting the message below on a new computer I bought preinstalled with windows. This copy of Windows is not Activated. Help me out. Thanks. Emmanuel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-issues/e5dbc6c6-d4cc-44ed-b0e2-18cb42ae4d13"
  4. Windows activation problem 0xC004F213

Windows activation problem 0xC004F213: Trying to activate windows 10 and getting error code 0xC004F213 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/89ee5daf-858a-4403-aec1-257f91cd727f"
  5. ACTIVATION

ACTIVATION: why cant I activate my retail licence of win 10 on my new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/1ab547aa-6200-4472-a496-743ab91f0556"
  6. Windows 10 Activation after upgrade

Windows 10 Activation after upgrade: Hey so I bought a copy of Windows 10 as well as some upgrades to my computer during Black Friday weekend. I changed my OS from Windows 7 to 10 and after that was all set I swapped my hardware. Now I'm being told that my product key is being used on another device and I can't...
  7. Windows 10 Activation via Digital License - Error Code 0x87E10BC6

Windows 10 Activation via Digital License - Error Code 0x87E10BC6: I have a digital license linked to my account. Recently, I had to clean reinstall windows 10 due to BSOD startup error. when I tried to activate my windows using the same microsoft account it gave my this error [ATTACH] I tried the troubleshooter [ATTACH] Please note...
  8. Activating Windows

Activating Windows: I have a brand new laptop and don't have a clue how to find the activation code to activate Windows. Can anyone point me in the right direction? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows/1892814e-6021-4cb3-9015-1604cdb7a31a"
  9. Family Activity Reporting

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Activity Reporting: Anyone have experience with family activity reporting? I'm trying to get an idea of how accurate it is. The hours seem excessive and while it may be real I was suspect with them because of such a high number on a given day (Thanksgiving) when I no there wasn't much usage...
  10. Computer locks after 2 minutes -even while active

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer locks after 2 minutes -even while active: Hi Everyone, I have a problem that is driving me nuts. I have a few windows 10 computers that just lock after 2 minutes even while using the computer.. Its not every computer on my domain just a few sporadic ones. I have a 2- 2016 domain controllers. I went through every...