Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My PC indicated that I needed to Activate Windows. I have tried several times to Activate in settings, after troubleshooting it says they can find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Peewee16, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Peewee16 Win User

Windows Activation

My PC indicated that I needed to Activate Windows. I have tried several times to Activate in settings, after troubleshooting it says they can find the license, then it says click to Activate which I do and I keep getting a message saying "

We can't activate Windows on this device at the moment. You can try activating later or, go to the store to buy genuine Windows. 0x8004e108"

All this occurred after Windows 10 had to be reinstalled on my laptop, as my laptop ceased to function after some updates. I could not boot my PC at all.

I have tried as I have said to Activate Windows several times, but it will not activate.

:)

Peewee16, Jan 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Upgraded edition to from Home to Windows 10 Pro, now Enterprise installed and not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded edition to from Home to Windows 10 Pro, now Enterprise installed and not activated: Hi, I was having Windows 10 Home version on my laptop and I upgraded it and bought Windows 10 Pro edition, through Microsoft Store. My payment was successful. But, after the Windows has upgraded and restarted, I have activation issues because now edition is Enterprise even...
  3. Activation issue after updating BIOS

Activation issue after updating BIOS: Had a BIOS update for a dual BIOS single CPU equipped motherboard, no biggie - The Master I kept as the original 16xx and I updated the Slave now 3006, but now, no matter what BIOS I boot from, Windows refuses to activate even though I've been using the exact same hardware in...
  4. Windows 10 activation help

Windows 10 activation help: Split from this thread. [IMG]need help to activate windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-help/667c73b6-d9dc-4e31-a7e9-24a80e61e53d"
  5. Activation error

Activation error: Hi, I have an activation problem that I'm hoping someone can help with. I purchased a used/refurbished laptop at a small shop last year and it came with Windows 10 Pro. A couple weeks ago I installed a Windows update and a few days later started getting the message that my...
  6. Product Key Activation

Product Key Activation: Dear Team, we are an IT company based in Muscat Oman, we have sold and installed some license copies of windows 10 pro to customer and unfortunately customer has lost 2 stickers of product key and they also dont have packet of windows 10 licenses but on systems we have...
  7. Can't activate my windows 10

Can't activate my windows 10: I had my lenovo Ideapad wiped and new window 10 installed. Ever since the installation i can't access some features on the my laptop. I can't personalize it and the microsoft store doesn't function as well. I noticed, it's asking for a change of product key.The software guy...
  8. How do I activate Bluetooth? It does not show up in my activity center and there is no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I activate Bluetooth? It does not show up in my activity center and there is no...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sean_Owe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f62ath/how_do_i_activate_bluetooth_it_does_not_show_up/
  9. how do I completely uninstall spotify from windows apps? Windows tells me to activate...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I completely uninstall spotify from windows apps? Windows tells me to activate...: I can't believe Microsoft takes so much control away from the user. I don't want your Microsoft Spotify app. I want the app from Spotify's website. I can totally understand why people pirate your OS now, you don't care about the user at all. It is so frustrating to deal with...
  10. Cannot activate Windows using Retail Key from My broken PC

Cannot activate Windows using Retail Key from My broken PC: Hello. I cant activate after fresh win10 installation after hardware change mobo, cpu, memory. I was annoyed, I bought another key, activated. Now my brother want to install win10 - completed but there is a problem with activation. I gave him this old - unused key and he...