Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a genuine windows wih digital license but the retail store owner installed kmspico for cracked office. So does kmspico will interfere with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nitg_123, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Nitg_123 Win User

Windows activation

I have a genuine windows wih digital license but the retail store owner installed kmspico for cracked office. So does kmspico will

interfere with my genuine windows?

:)

Nitg_123, Feb 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Windows activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation: Hello, I bought my computer over 2 years ago and have since thrown out the box it came in, and cannot find any of the information/documentation that came with it. I'm now getting a prompt to put my activation code into my computer. I never had this issue with windows 7 so...
  3. Can't re-activate Windows 10

Can't re-activate Windows 10: I upgraded my PC with new motherboard, processor, RAM and graphics card, just a few weeks ago. After a fresh install, my Windows 10 Pro needed activating which I did by entering my retail product key for Windows 8 Pro that was upgraded when 10 was first released. The...
  4. activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows: Hi have a laptop and upgrade from windows 8 to 10 as it was free now have the activate windows ghost image laptop old but working and don't buy a new one just yet so how do i get rid of the watermark the laptop does not have the sticker on it and packages was lost ages...
  5. Windows 7 product key to activate windows 10

Windows 7 product key to activate windows 10: Hi, Hoping someone can help me? I have a dell pc which came with Windows 7 Home Prem OA MEA pre installed it has a product key on the computer box. Recently my original hard drive crashed and I cant even get it to boot, so I had to install a new hard drive and thought since...
  6. Windows 10 Home activation

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Home activation: I am trying to activate a new Windows 10 Home and I enter the key, but it keep telling me error, and it says I have digital licence for Windows Pro, and refuse to activate my W 10 Home...
  7. Windows Activation

Windows Activation: My computer That I had for more than 3 years is not letting me activate windows 10, I think I did have windows 10 before? When I go to the computer settings and I go to Activation, It says CODE ERROR 0X8007232B. The image is in spanish so I am sorry if it is nor...
  8. changed out motherboard, activation on windows was removed and wont let me reactivate it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    changed out motherboard, activation on windows was removed and wont let me reactivate it: so i switched out my motherboard a couple days ago and i noticed windows has completely removed my activation key. even when i use the "i changed harware recently" button, it just tells me "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. " what the hell do i do...
  9. Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...: Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number does not respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-0xc004fc03-product-key-used-on/08714fc4-d7ad-4608-86a2-474e314258d2"
  10. Windows activation??

Windows activation??: Please tell me what this activation message is? I have Windows 10 Pro on two desktops for quite awhile, and never had a request to "activate" them. My latest computer was custom built three years ago by someone no longer in the area, and came with Windows 10 Pro already...