Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; From few days back, my windows 10 pro is asking for product key for activation !! I don't know why!! I'm using this windows for last 10 month but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RiponKhan143, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows Activation

From few days back, my windows 10 pro is asking for product key for activation !! I don't know why!! I'm using this windows for last 10 month but suddenly it has no activation!! will you pls advise why! and how can I solve this!

:)

RiponKhan143, Mar 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows Key Activation from Windows Store Error for Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key Activation from Windows Store Error for Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from the Store I can't install without the Activation Code I need the Product Key[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-activation-from-windows-store-error/5c8d37e4-3c07-4e1c-8f30-5aed12e95e73
  3. activating windows after reinstallation

activating windows after reinstallation: Dear sir , I was having problem in activating windows and getting a digital license after reinstalling win. 10 from 7 via usb flash drive...
  4. Can't create Volume Activation Tools in Window Server 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't create Volume Activation Tools in Window Server 2019: Hi, I have facing with cannot insert the Window 10 Activation Key on Volume Activation Tools in Window Server. For individual each clients this window 10 key are working properly. Can you pls help me someone? [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 not seeing my activation ID after upgrading my motherboard, ram, and cpu. HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not seeing my activation ID after upgrading my motherboard, ram, and cpu. HELP!: When I finished the upgrades windows was no longer activated, I go to the Microsoft forums and find that I need to find the license and reactivate windows again. When I put in the ID is says the ID is invalid even though it worked before the hardware change. I tried...
  6. Windows Insider Program Activation Kay

Windows Insider Program Activation Kay: I just got windows and signed up for the insider program to get a free activation code, I've gone through all the steps of the Insider Program, but still don't have the activation code, does anyone know where I get my activation code?...
  7. I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've installed windows 10, but can't activate it.: I've installed windows 10, but for whatever reason, it keeps saying that I need to go and activate it in the settings. When I try to do this, I try putting in the product key, but it says its no good. I copied and pasted right from the email. Whenever I restart my computer...
  8. Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server: Please help me connect to the organization's activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having...
  9. Activating windows 10 education on a new system

Activating windows 10 education on a new system: Hey I just have a quick question, I'm updating my pc components after a few years (basically a new build) so i know I'd have to reinstall windows. I'm currently running windows 10 education (linked to my microsoft account) but I'm not part of the institution I got the key...
  10. I just tried to activate the system wide darkmode but somehow I still have this white bar...

I just tried to activate the system wide darkmode but somehow I still have this white bar...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsdarealtoni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvqdun/i_just_tried_to_activate_the_system_wide_darkmode/