Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I try to activate windows 10 it just says "We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KellenHarper, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:07 PM.

1. Windows Activation

When I try to activate windows 10 it just says "We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Make sure you're connected to the internet and we'll automatically try to activate Windows when the service becomes available. Error code: 0x80072EE7"

Multiple threads on the same topic merged Windows Activation dac9c6be-4fa4-4cc0-b801-6dc2fa295198?upload=true.png

:)

KellenHarper, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:07 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:09 PM
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?: i tried to contact support but the terrible chat bot didn't even help i wanted to contact a real person online but i couldn't so i came here to ask the question, can i activate windows 10 with windows 7 activation key?...
  3. Activating Windows 10 on my other laptop

Activating Windows 10 on my other laptop: Good day! Before I bought Windows 10, I asked Windows support if I can install and activate Windows on my dekstop and laptop. They said it can be installed and activated. Now, my laptop says "can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on...
  4. Activation

Activation: Hello, I just upgraded to windows 10 and was trying to activate it but I was getting error message, "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. Wait a few minutes and then try again. Error code: 0x87E10BCF". I waited a lot but nothing happened....
  5. Replacing hard drive on PC due to bad sector & worried about license / activation for my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing hard drive on PC due to bad sector & worried about license / activation for my...: my Hdd is having bad sector i want to replace hdd with other. i am not having windows 10 cd only Licence key for single machine. after installation & entering licence key i get my original windows or not ? my device specification is below.. [ATTACH]...
  6. cant activate windows 10home single language

cant activate windows 10home single language: cant activate windows 10home single language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10home-single-language/9ece872f-c108-4203-b61f-b1edb0ff3b8e
  7. Windows 10 Activation Woes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Activation Woes: I think I might be going crazy Back in January I purchased a Windows 10 Home License from Microsoft (the full $139 version.) I installed Windows 10 in a virtual machine activated it without issues and went about my business. The VM is used for development and testing, and...
  8. windows 10 activation/motherboard change

windows 10 activation/motherboard change: i just upgraded my pc and sold the old one i changed the motherboard and cpu along with the rami still have the GPU HDDs windows is is asking me to activate it again and when i looked online for steps to follow i got to the activate windows screen in settings and it now...
  9. Bitlocker being automatically activated for learning purpose

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker being automatically activated for learning purpose: I have seen many cases of bit locker being automatically activated and the user has no knowledge that it has been activated until it asks for the bit locker key , may i know how the BitLocker gets automatically activated without users consent ? and please let me know all...
  10. activate windows 10

activate windows 10: windows 10 home I have tried to activate my key error code 0xC004C004 after going through all of the help stuff I was told that the key was for PRO and could not be use again for three months I got another key for 10 home and tried again but this time I got error code...