Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I try to activate windows 10 it just says "We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KellenHarper, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows Activation

When I try to activate windows 10 it just says "We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Make sure you're connected to the internet and we'll automatically try to activate Windows when the service becomes available. Error code: 0x80072EE7"

Multiple threads on the same topic merged Windows Activation dac9c6be-4fa4-4cc0-b801-6dc2fa295198?upload=true.png

:)

KellenHarper, Aug 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows activate error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activate error: Hi, Windows 10 is not activated in my laptop and i don't know the product key also. For past more than 1 and half year am using it. I got windows 10 with installed during my purchase through flipkart Kindly help me out to resolve it....
  3. Windows Activation

Windows Activation: i recently changed my hardware and when i first booted with the new hardware i didnt have the watermark to activate windows but after one day i get the watermark. i had a windows 10 home, is there any way i can reactivate my windows without paying?...
  4. Non-active window of a multi-instance program slows down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non-active window of a multi-instance program slows down: Hi, I'm running this program where you can run multiple instances of it in multiple windows. Whenever there are two or more instances, the non-active instances slow down as I can see the animation slowing down in the background. When I click and focus on the slow instance,...
  5. Screen activity Windows 10 no longer works?

Screen activity Windows 10 no longer works?: Hello, I can no longer vary the screen activity on my laptop. From the darkest level it jumps right into the brightest Bildschirmtätigkeit Windows 10 geht nicht mehr?
  6. regarding windows 10 activation,i have activation id below provided screenshot,please fix...

regarding windows 10 activation,i have activation id below provided screenshot,please fix...: [ATTACH] regarding windows 10 activation,i have activation id below provided screenshot,please fix the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-windows-10-activationi-have-activation/1429c812-7571-4ef1-85ff-fd21cd7687cf
  7. how do i fix this? (videos glitching out when timeline is active)

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i fix this? (videos glitching out when timeline is active): for the past 3 months any video i play be it youtube, a discord mp3 file or some show this always happens when i move my mouse to go to the timeline 2020-08-14 10-25-07_Trim and the worst part is its now starting to happen sometimes without the timeline even being active (but...
  8. Windows Activation - Transfer windows from dead motherboard

Windows Activation - Transfer windows from dead motherboard: Hey, so a little while ago my motherboard died on me, and it seems that my copy of windows wasn't added to my Microsoft account even though my old PC shows up in my profile, so I've been stuck with the activate windows shadow for a bit. Is there any way I can talk to a rep...
  9. DIFFICULTY ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 PRO

DIFFICULTY ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 PRO: Please I can't activate windows 10 Pro because I can't find the product key so I decided to update or upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 but still can't activate the windows. Please I need your help with the product keys. Thanks...
  10. Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working: Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working a day or so back. I've tried all/most of the solutions online - still not remembering anything. Settings page on laptop has identical setup less than older posts online but it works and desktop does not! Any ideas to help...