Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I try to activate windows 10 it just says "We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KellenHarper, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows Activation

When I try to activate windows 10 it just says "We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Make sure you're connected to the internet and we'll automatically try to activate Windows when the service becomes available. Error code: 0x80072EE7"

Multiple threads on the same topic merged Windows Activation dac9c6be-4fa4-4cc0-b801-6dc2fa295198?upload=true.png

:)

KellenHarper, Aug 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Can I activate One Drive on Windows later?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I activate One Drive on Windows later?: [ATTACH] I am currently reinstalling Windows 10 Kann ich One Drive bei Windows später aktivieren?
  3. Active threats have not been remediated - Windows Defender.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active threats have not been remediated - Windows Defender.: Hello, I have scoured the internet to try to figure out how to fix this problem. It appears that malware has hijacked my UEFI firmware. I tried running Malwarebytes with rootkit detection in regular and safe mode, ADWcleaner, FRST, as well as an offline Windows Defender...
  4. why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?: Please answer my question why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation, but I don't have activation because my Windows is a package with my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scientistco/ae19b6a8-a89e-4b21-8fef-ef775adacc78
  5. Windows Activation

Windows Activation: Planning to install a new hard drive and upgrade RAM for my desktop. Windows was installed additionally. Now If I try to upgrade my hadwahar. Do I have to purchase a new license for it ? Is it a way to save the key as I can't find any number for it....
  6. carnt activate with key on my laptop sicker

carnt activate with key on my laptop sicker: carnt activate with key on my laptop sicker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/carnt-activate-with-key-on-my-laptop-sicker/512084ae-3272-4100-8ef6-d7b89e1e0468
  7. Microsoft Family Safety - How to Block EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE? Shows in activity but not in...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety - How to Block EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE? Shows in activity but not in...: The application EPICGAMESLAUNCHER.EXE in the programs folder is shown on the activity of the child account but is not listed in the "Apps and Game Limits" section so I am unable to limit or block it using Microsoft Family Safety....
  8. My windows activation key isn't working

My windows activation key isn't working: I'm booting windows 10 pro onto a new pc. The license key I have is from someone else I know who bought it a while ago and used it on his laptop. The activation key works for 5 uses. I installed windows off a usb and put in the license key, and it worked until I tried to...
  9. Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows: Split from this thread. how can i active windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows/41664b8a-cebd-4871-b66c-b092494919ab
  10. Can’t activate win 10 with original product key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t activate win 10 with original product key: I updated my girlfriends old laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 and now it tells me to activate windows, but when i try to use the old key printed on the bottom of the laptop it just gives me a error message. Could the key be to old? submitted by /u/Frozen-bones [link]...