Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Morning i have an HP recently bought and I keep getting the message activate windows, however when I try I get the message not genuine so I foolishly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JennyLomas, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows Activation

Morning

i have an HP recently bought and I keep getting the message activate windows, however when I try I get the message not genuine so I foolishly bought a new license but cannot install that and am just going around in a very frustrated circle.

:)

JennyLomas, Sep 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Activation problem - PC upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem - PC upgrade: Hi all, After 12 year absence of using Windows I decided to change one of Linux machines to Windows 10 and purchased a online key direct from Microsoft. Finding that the Ryzen 3 1300X PC wasn't powerful enough for my photography needs I change over the SSD hard drive with...
  3. windows 10 activation key

windows 10 activation key: While arranging my office I found windows 10 CD packed in its carton written on it a lot of numbers such as : - Label Part No - Internal Part - Printer ID - End Item PN - Carton No - COA Barcodes - Barcode but I didn't find activation key on it could you provide me...
  4. After using my laptop for over 3 years, windows 10 asking to activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After using my laptop for over 3 years, windows 10 asking to activate.: Suddenly. after latest attempt to update, I started to get messages: 1. "We cannot activate Windows on this device because you don't have valid product key.... Error code 0xc004003"2. When I trying to do updates, I get this: "A current driver on your PC may be better than...
  5. Windows 10 won't activate on my PC

Windows 10 won't activate on my PC: I bought my PC with Windows 10 included roughly a year ago and had no problems until a couple weeks ago. I believe my PC/Windows 10 got automatically updated at some point and then I started having problems. It was an automatic repair that I could not troubleshoot. I tried to...
  6. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro Key: Hi, So I am in a bit of a complex situation as it pertains to my Windows 10 situation, and I could really use some help sorting through this. When I first reinstalled Windows on this computer, I chose Windows 10 Pro instead of regular Windows 10- I am aware that to...
  7. Is Not Connecting to Internet a Side Effect of Non Activated Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Not Connecting to Internet a Side Effect of Non Activated Windows?: Is Not Connecting to Internet a Side Effect of Non Activated Windows? submitted by /u/ItsLightning17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji1475/is_not_connecting_to_internet_a_side_effect_of/
  8. Activation

Activation: Hello! I have a new laptop here, no OS. Can I use the activation key on 2 devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/3782a54f-b6f0-45f5-a1a6-fcc3e33601d0
  9. Activation troubleshooting leads to 'request is blocked' pop up

Activation troubleshooting leads to 'request is blocked' pop up: Hi, I wiped my hard drive this morning after installing a new motherboard, CPU and RAM, and now I'm unable to activate windows. I've signed into my PC using the original Microsoft account that my digital licence was linked to before the reinstall, but the activation window...
  10. Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise

Cannot activate Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store on my Surface Pro 6 but now it will not activate. After the initial install I used BitLocker to encrypt my SD card and moved all libraries to the SD card. I don't know if this caused the problem or not. I have...