Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i just reseted my PC , and now it asks me to activate windows , but it gives me a error , Error code : 0xC004F074 . I tried a few youtube tutorials... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DorinLi, Oct 22, 2020.

1. DorinLi Win User

Windows activation

So i just reseted my PC , and now it asks me to activate windows , but it gives me a error , Error code : 0xC004F074 . I tried a few youtube tutorials but none worked , please help.

:)

DorinLi, Oct 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Activating windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows: I bought my system and it shows me that I should go to setting and activate window. And I don't have product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows/7e4c2097-365e-4ab3-8199-9c4fc094186c
  3. Activate Windows

Activate Windows: I just updated my Pc and now it is saying that my activation license is Going to expire soon and I dont understand what I should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows/a1a8dbf8-e8ab-4f86-b68d-0f16142c2273
  4. No active internet connection while I have Location China

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No active internet connection while I have Location China: I am really curious who designed this at MS... These are my settings on my WIN 10 laptop since my last forced update: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet. [ATTACH] So how should this work when you are in China? [ATTACH] My...
  5. Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation: I recently installed windows on new ssd and formated my old hdd. Now i dont have windows activated and i dont have key to activate it. I had Windows 10 Pro on my HDD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation/67d5ed9f-eca8-4bb9-8556-2e5fe0d0f613
  6. Reactivating FSX when it already has been activated

Reactivating FSX when it already has been activated: I installed MS FSX and activated it. However, after running for 30 minutes, it said that the trial was over and the program ended. How do I reactivate FSX when it has already been activated?...
  7. my subject is to fix my activization

my subject is to fix my activization: First of all I want to help me I want to activate my laptop and don't activate and writes that we cant connect windows on this devise and as we cant connect to your organization's activation server please help me...
  8. Reactivating FSX when it already has been activated

Reactivating FSX when it already has been activated: I installed MS FX and activated it the activation was successful. After 30 minutes running the program, it said that the trial period was over. Before I could obtain the code, the screen went blank and the program ended. Question - How do I reactivate a program that has...
  9. Activation on a new PC

Activation on a new PC: Hey everyone, Currently waiting on parts to build a new PC. I have Windows 10 Pro Retail version currently installed on the current PC. My question is how to ensure the current PC's Windows key will be properly deactivated so I can install the same key on a new PC. Is all...
  10. Activation of Microscope FSX

Activation of Microscope FSX: I activated the program when I installed it, but now 30 minutes later it is asking again. Before I had a chance to get the code, the screen went blank. How now can I activate it?...