Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got the free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in my original PC. When the SSD with Windows on it died, My son constructed a new PC for me on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FredDagg2, Oct 23, 2020.

1. FredDagg2 Win User

Windows Activation

I got the free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in my original PC. When the SSD with Windows on it died, My son constructed a new PC for me on which I've installed the latest version of Windows 10. However, even when connected via my Microsoft account, it claims I don't have a valid digital licence or product key. What gives???

:)

FredDagg2, Oct 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows 10 Pro Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation: So I previously managed to activate Windows 10 Pro for Workstation but wanted to switch off of that onto a Retail Pro key. I had it set up in a Windows VM at first, the deactivated it to try and activate it on my live OS which was the one that was activated using Windows 10...
  3. windows activation problem

windows activation problem: why my genuine software says windows activation required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/0d523a4f-58e1-4532-833c-62539996e3a9
  4. windows 10 can not be activated 0xc004f050

windows 10 can not be activated 0xc004f050: My windows activation key that is real and bought from a microsoft store, I have transferred from my old PC which I upgraded from windows 8.1, its doesnt work please help. I upgraded My pc so it should be windows 10 activation key now........
  5. Windows activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation: So I reinstalled Windows like deleted my files from the old windows and now im getting message activate windows my windows was activated before restart and I don't know how to activate it back...
  6. Windows 10 pro activation error

Windows 10 pro activation error: I have used my legitimate windows copy that I bought a long time ago, and been using it for years now but suddenly there's this watermark showing up at my screen saying I need to active my windows, and they said I need to put the product key which already gone for years now...
  7. Windows activation problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skull001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k01sl1/windows_activation_problem/
  8. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen: I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No there is a message on my screen saying that I need to activate windows. I tried putting in the same producut that I have and...
  9. Repeated BSOD and Windows Activation Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD and Windows Activation Issues Windows 10: Hello, My computer runs on Windows 10 and for the past month I have been getting frequent BSODs at random times. They typically happen a few times a night. I have seen errors such as: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, STORE EXCEPTION, SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. I have tried scanning my...
  10. New Motherboard Activation issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Motherboard Activation issues: I have recently gotten a new Motherboard (the SSD where Windows is installed has not changed) and I can't get rid of the "Activate Windows" message in the bottom right, I have the original product key but I keep getting error code 0x80041023 whenever I try to enter it and the...