Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home and message is coming to activate. Activation status is showing: windows is activated using your organisation's activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShashiRanjan5, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Windows Activation

I have windows 10 home and message is coming to activate. Activation status is showing: windows is activated using your organisation's activation service.

Please advise why message is coming and the way forward.

:)

ShashiRanjan5, Jan 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. My PC wont allow me to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC wont allow me to activate windows.: So I've had my gaming PC for almost a year now. I recently done a update to my drivers and now for some unknown reason it says that my windows isn't activated. I no longer have the original product key I got when I bought my PC as I thought oh I activated it I wont need it no...
  3. Windows 10 activation w/o internet

Windows 10 activation w/o internet: How do I activate win 10 without internet. Is there a phone number? I have the product key. Bought the PC from someone else, had to reset it. Don't have internet available. Thanks!...
  4. Telephone Activation not working stuck at call and provide your installation ID

Telephone Activation not working stuck at call and provide your installation ID: It seems that no matter which number I call, the call is either dropped immediately, or I reach some IVR system trying to sell me health insurance. Does the telephonic Activation system for Windows 10 still exist, and if so, where do I find valid numbers to call?...
  5. Windows activation on a self-made build w/ Microsoft acc

Windows activation on a self-made build w/ Microsoft acc: Hello there. In a few months, I will begin my first PC Build (Ryzen 5 3600). Using this tutorial will I be able to use my Digital Activation from my Dell lappy (i5) to activate Windows on the new build? 175286
  6. Windows 10 Automatically activated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Automatically activated: i had come across the question like same of mine i too have the same issue i tried reinstalling os and again and again nothing happened always it asks for a product key while i install but after booting in i see my windows activated with the digital license if i could get a...
  7. Family Safety - activity report showing way more hours than possible

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety - activity report showing way more hours than possible: Hi, I recently set my son up with the microsoft family safety restrictions now while they work really well i have an issue - it appears to be calculating the time spent on things incorrectly - today for instance i have screen times set to 6am - 10pm with max scheduled...
  8. activation

activation: After all this time of running win 10 pro i get a message i need to activate windows . i needed to reinstall it because the system crashed about 2 months ago. i get an error on the activation page 0xcoo4f012 .i can only read the last segment product code when i try to run the...
  9. How can I activate Windows 10 Pro?

How can I activate Windows 10 Pro?: Split from this thread. How can activation windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-pro/802a1312-749f-462c-baab-5a9ad925ffe8
  10. Windows defender don't want to activate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender don't want to activate: Hello, Windows Defender won't activate. It says "The Threat Detection Service has stopped. Restart it now." and when I restart it the error is "Unexpected error. Sorry, we encountered a problem. Please try again." This problem has been going on for several days and has...