Windows 10: windows activation

Discus and support windows activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant find my activation product key please help me. I tried many ways but I cant.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by youssefhamdy, Feb 23, 2021.

1. windows activation

I cant find my activation product key please help me.

I tried many ways but I cant.

:)

youssefhamdy, Feb 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

windows activation

1. windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. SOLVED: Activation Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SOLVED: Activation Issue: Hello, I have a Sony laptop that I purchased it with an original Windows 7 Pro years ago. It was upgraded to Windows 10. Recently I decided to reset the windows. After resetting, the windows requires activation code. I enter the activation code I had for the previously...
  3. Digital activation code?

Digital activation code?: My laptop came with Windows 8.1 installed. When Windows 10 was offered for free from Microsoft I downloaded it. Everything was fine until I had brain surgery and I couldn’t get on my laptop for almost 5 yesrs. Anyway once I started to remmber my passwords etc... I logged on....
  4. Windows 10 activation help

Windows 10 activation help: I just got a new ibuypower pc and I cant activate windows 10. this is my first ever pc and it came with windows 10 preinstalled or so i thought but i need a license?. Can someone help please?...
  5. activation error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation error: i changed my motherboard and cpu and now it says my windows is not activated.. tried troubleshooting and it didnt work.. removed old computer from account and sstill nothing.. help me please...
  6. activation of windows

activation of windows: unable to activate my PC to windows 10 from 8 and whenever i try troubleshooting it keeps saying in not connected to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows/52587913-6d0d-465a-bdcc-ed97dfafab8f
  7. Windows won't link my microsoft account with my product activation

Windows won't link my microsoft account with my product activation: I have tried sign out of the Microsoft account and sign back in but it won't link the account any ideas? [ATTACH] Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-link-my-microsoft-account-with-my/255d6c4e-335b-455a-a67c-9807e115f7bc
  8. Windows is not activating - How to install Home over Pro?

Windows is not activating - How to install Home over Pro?: I have a Lenovo Legion with Windows 10, recently installed to version 20H2. A few days ago it wouldn't load the operating system and I had to do a clean reinstall with the help of a local computer repair guy. Now it's running fine, no technical issues or anything. But in...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation

Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation: Hi, If I upgrade my Windows 10 license from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will Windows 10 Pro be the version that is activated on machines that I install from then on, like Windows 10 Home is now, or will it only be valid for one machine Windows 10 Pro and the rest will...
  10. How to activate Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine from a Hardware activation Key

How to activate Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine from a Hardware activation Key: My host system is Linux and I installed windows 10 on a virtual machine. I only formatted the partition where windows has been installed, all the other partitions already installed by the Manufacturer OEM etc. I have left untouched...