Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Got an Enterprise edition key when i entered it, its its showing now windows is not activated i was previously on windows 10 home singe langauge Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ubiiubaid, May 4, 2021.

1. Ubiiubaid Win User

Windows Activation

I Got an Enterprise edition key when i entered it, its its showing now windows is not activated i was previously on windows 10 home singe langauge Now i entered my original home key which was previously activated its saying that product key didnt work, i had heard that it cant be downgraded directly you need to be on home edition to enter home product key. how do i go back to my previous edition

:)

Ubiiubaid, May 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 4, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Where to buy product key for already installed un-activated OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to buy product key for already installed un-activated OS: I originally bought a PC pre-built, I had a product key with the computer specifically for Windows 10 Pro, but then sold the motherboard of this prebuilt computer to a person I do not talk with anymore and reinstalled windows onto a new M.2 I put in my almost completely...
  3. Windows 10 activation expires soon

Windows 10 activation expires soon: HiRecently i updated my window 10 version to 20h2 after that i keep receiving a message saying windows 10 activation expires soon I bought my laptop 2 years ago and the windows was activated Now after updating to 20h2 i checked the settings and it shows windows is activated...
  4. Windows product key won't activate - Limit Reached

Windows product key won't activate - Limit Reached: HiI have a product key I purchased for windows 7 Pro back in 2010. I've been a Mac user for many years since then and have recently returned to Windows. I built a new PC and did a clean install of windows 10 using my existing product key, which worked perfectly. I then...
  5. Impossible to contact customer support re activation issue

Impossible to contact customer support re activation issue: I have been trying all afternoon to contact customer support via the Microsoft support page to get assistance activating my Windows 10 but continually get the message: "There was an error connecting you. Feel free to ask another question or try again." I've tried different...
  6. Can't remember old Microsoft account. How can I activate Office 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't remember old Microsoft account. How can I activate Office 2016?: A short time ago a friend of mine had an issue with her Windows 10 laptop. The system said that the PIN would not work due to security changes to the system. The system was set up by the store that sold the laptop many years ago so she does not recall the password that was...
  7. Windows 10 update active hours keeps changing itself, even though auto adjust is not ticked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update active hours keeps changing itself, even though auto adjust is not ticked: Hi,For some reason every time I change my active hours, and save it, after a few minutes the time resets to what it was previously.e.g.I change active hours to 10.00 to 3.00 15 hrs and save them, but then it later resets back to 15.00 to 9.00 18 Hrs! Sometimes it even changes...
  8. Windows Activation Error

Windows Activation Error: So I purchased and installed, Windows 10 Pro in the Microsoft Store, when installed it installed Windows 10 Enterprise and is saying it's not activated because its not a valid digital license or product key. My question is the Microsoft Store a scam? $100 for a deactivated...
  9. Re-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Win 10, get Activation Error message when...

Re-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Win 10, get Activation Error message when...: Getting Error code 1-80004005 when trying to open Activation window so prod key can be typed in.Re-installing FSX over an old Win/XP installation....
  10. Taskbar becomes/remains active gets/retains focus after clicking into an app from a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar becomes/remains active gets/retains focus after clicking into an app from a...: I'm using an up-to-date version of Windows 10 Pro, with multiple monitors & auto-hide taskbar setting.Windows has begun doing an annoying thing recently - the taskbar gets/retains focus after clicking on a notification to bring up the associated app. For example: I'm...