Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello . I Have some problems regarding my windows activation.I wanted to activate my windows but some reason when I opened activationFrom settings a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HiamLyngdoh, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Windows activation

Hello . I Have some problems regarding my windows activation.I wanted to activate my windows but some reason when I opened activationFrom settings a bluescreen with the settings icon just appear there and does not open anything.Next I tried opening properties of my computer and I found the product ID was written "Not available".Can someone please help me ..Thanks in advance.

:)

HiamLyngdoh, Jun 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Not Activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Not Activated: My PC originally had Windows 7 Pro installed. When Windows 10 launched, I immediately downloaded and installed it. Recently, I had to reset and now I have Windows Enterprise which is not activated. I cannot install a fresh copy of Windows 10 without getting an error code.How...
  3. Activation

Activation: Hi, I bought a PC from .Fierce PC Limited on amazon which came with windows 10 home pre- installed, unfortunately after about 8 months it developed an issue, so I needed to do a factory reset.. unfortunately after the reset I realised that I could not activate windows 10 home...
  4. getting watermark to activate windows

getting watermark to activate windows: Have had windows 10 since the free upgrade when it was released in 2015. In the past week there is a water mark saying to activate windows. I have tried to enter the product key that is on this computer and am told it is not good. I think this happened when the lastest update...
  5. New Build PC - Activating Windows 10

New Build PC - Activating Windows 10: Hello everyone,Wasn't sure how to search for this problem, but I built a new PC yesterday and I purchased a Home OEM edition key online. During the installation, it asked for the key, which I entered, then I put in my Microsoft Account information. Everything seemed fine....
  6. Windows Activation on Parallels

Windows Activation on Parallels: I've installed Parallels on my iMac and bought the Office 365 suite online through the Windows website in Australia. Windows wants me to active it with a product key.I didn't see or, can't remember seeing a product key when I installed Parallels. I assume Windows was...
  7. Can't activate Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't activate Windows Sandbox: Hello Everyone I bought a new laptop 6 months ago with original Win 10 Home Preinstalled within, Activated via Digital license, I'm trying to activate Windows Sandbox Feature and I've learnt that I need to upgrade my OS from home to pro edition, The issue is I can't upgrade...
  8. Error activating windows key on new motherboard

Error activating windows key on new motherboard: I recently bought a new motherboard but forgot to deactivate my Windows 10 Home key on my other motherboard. I returned that motherboard to Microcenter My new motherboard was installed up at Microcenter store and the PC technician told me I would have to contact Microsoft...
  9. Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall

Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall: Can't activate windows 10. After reinstall/restore the message reads wrong key . I have performed all the suggestions and fixes from bots and the website but NOTHING resolves the problem . There is no longer a real person to talk to from support. The number refers you to...
  10. How To Activate Cash App Card Without A Code ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How To Activate Cash App Card Without A Code ?: It is now incredibly easy to spend money from your Cash App using Square's cash card. This new system features a visa debit card – known as Cash App Card – which enables you to make payments to a variety of businesses. This provides fantastic autonomy to those that may not,...