Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I have a windows 10 oem edition and I was wondering if I replace my motherboard would I still be able to use that edition of windows or would I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fireking_120, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Windows activation

So I have a windows 10 oem edition and I was wondering if I replace my motherboard would I still be able to use that edition of windows or would I have to buy it again?

:)

Fireking_120, Jun 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating after hardware change: Hi all,Firstly, how does one call Microsoft and speak with a person?Secondly, I have a digital license but I don't think it was linked to my MS account. I have changed motherboard/cpu/ram recently and need to activate. How do I go about this? A friend has told me I need to...
  3. Windows 10 is asking for activation

Windows 10 is asking for activation: Hi, I upgraded to window 10 from window 7 when it was first available free upgrade . Now window activation is saying " windows is activated using your organization's activation service"Windoe activation will end soon - messagae is appearingKindly help me out....
  4. Can't activate Windows 10

Can't activate Windows 10: Split from this thread.I am unable to activate my copy of windows 10 which I upgraded to from win 7 when it was first available. I need to upgradeusing digital licence but cannot access the microsoft account as I forgot my password and the email account I originally used is...
  5. To activate my windows

To activate my windows: my windows has been requesting for windows activation and I have been trying to put the product key and it has refused saying it is unable to connect to my organisation server pls what can I do...
  6. activation of windows10

activation of windows10: I bought several years ago a Dell Alienware which came with windows 10 already installed. Now I got a message indicating that I have to active windows 10 but I cant find the codes for the activation, What can I do to active windows 10 without this code? I assume that there...
  7. Can't activate windows after hard resetting my computer

Can't activate windows after hard resetting my computer: Last night, I did a hard reset of my PC. I removed all my files, everything, cleared all drives. When I woke up and completed the reset, I saw that windows couldn't be activated. "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code 0xC004F213." The...
  8. Unable to activate windows on new motherboard

Unable to activate windows on new motherboard: Hi. After my old motherboard broke I had to swap it for a new one and now I cannot activate windows 10. I already tried using the troubleshooter.The first error it gives me is 0xC004c003 and even manually inputting the key I have gives me the 0x803FA067 error. what could I do...
  9. Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: Is there any security issues if I use some random webstie's windows key to convert my Win10 Home to pro???Thanx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation/104806b9-e4b2-42a7-9dc1-62c79de6fcfa
  10. Windows Activation issue

Windows Activation issue: Dear Support Team,We are not able to windows activate so please support us to activate windows.Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-issue/652c5f2b-d2c6-44e4-bb08-82bfae9cb490