Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Help, help. I turn on my computer and every time I do the attached shows up. I have scanned with various anti-malware and nothing shows up. Here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shiron, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Shiron Win User

Windows activation

Help, help.
    I turn on my computer and every time I do the attached shows up. I have scanned with various anti-malware and nothing shows up. Here is what comes up each turn-on time.

[​IMG]

Any ideas. Is this really from Microsoft or is it a scam or what.
    Thanks
    Ron

:)

Shiron, Jun 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows activation

Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

1. Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Old Windows Version Not Activated After You Downgrade from Windows 10: Windows 10 was offered as a free upgrade. That made it very tempting to upgrade your existing version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 before the offer ends. But for some people that upgrade didn’t work out so great. Maybe Windows 10 wasn’t working well on their PC,...
  2. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...
  3. Windows 10: Cant activate Apple email account in new Windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10: Cant activate Apple email account in new Windows mail app: No problem configuring Gmail, and csbkevusiond oponline Mail. Apple email Keri’s telling me thr “ configuration is out of date.” It dies not accept my Apple ID, which worked fine for iCloud in Win 10. My Macs need double autho to configure iCloud if I change locations, but...
  4. Win 10s mail app wont accept my Apple UD to activate my Apple email ac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10s mail app wont accept my Apple UD to activate my Apple email ac: Gmail and Cabelvisions optonline configured flawlessly. Apple mail has not. Despite entering my Sppke ID, the Win Mail app keeps telling me my password is out of date. Win 10 allowed iCloud to be configured with the same Apple ID. (On Macs, Apple requires double...
  5. Had to install 10 pro on pc upgraded to home from 7. Can't activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had to install 10 pro on pc upgraded to home from 7. Can't activate.: Hi, I'll try to make a long story short. A friend upgraded his HP desktop from Windows 7 to 10 during the free upgrade period. When it went bonkers he gave it to me and bought a new computer. The one he gave me went down hard and the only way I could make it work was to make...
  6. Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10: Active hours not showing AM or PM, just blank and a dot.: Here is the picture: [img] I don't know what happened, I wanted to configure my active hours but I can't tell when is PM and when is AM, it just shows a blank and a dot, and I've seen other screens when it actually shows AM and PM. Just updated to 1803, and this is one...
  7. Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro: Windows 10 Media-creation tool downloads and runs up until the point where it puts out a message that there is a problem with the Windows 7 product key. (sorry, I don't have the exact text at the moment) This Windows 7 Pro 64 is an unquestionably legal oem installed OS and...