Windows 10: Windows Activcation on new built computer

Discus and support Windows Activcation on new built computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I´ve built a new PC resently and on that device I was able to reactivate my windows 10 home because of me having an account on one of my older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdWer_, May 20, 2020.

1. AdWer_ Win User

Windows Activcation on new built computer

Hello, I´ve built a new PC resently and on that device I was able to reactivate my windows 10 home because of me having an account on one of my older computers. But this week I had to remove my motherboard and send it to support, and I´ve now gotten a new mobo which I installed and Everything is working fine, except my windows which says that I need to activate my license, but it doesn´t work due to it not finding my account. I have tried Everything I can come up with but nothing solves my problem... Please help

:)

AdWer_, May 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 20, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

"Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Activcation on new built computer - Similar Threads - Activcation built computer

2. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built a new pc...: I built a new pc my last one had windows 10 but idk if I can transfer it or activate it thats my first question ... I heard students can get it free, as I'm currently technically in school to get my diploma/GED. Does that count? Second question. Finally, I've also browsed the...
  3. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Built a new pc...: I built a new pc my last one had windows 10 but idk if I can transfer it or activate it thats my first question ... I heard students can get it free, as I'm currently technically in school to get my diploma/GED. Does that count? Second question. Finally, I've also browsed the...
  4. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting a new home built computer Want to install windows 10

Getting a new home built computer Want to install windows 10: Hello, My Brother is giving me his old computer but he will be removing his HHDs and i will be putting mine in but i think there maybe a conflict so i am going to do a fresh install nothing nicer than a fresh start i have Windows 10 on my current computer which is licenced...
  6. Windows Activation is not working on my new computer I built

Windows Activation is not working on my new computer I built: Hey Everyone, I got the experience of building my first computer back in 2015 with windows 10 on it and it was licensed using a digital license that was linked to my account. With the new graphic cards coming out I decided it was time for an upgrade so I went and built a...
  7. windows activcation

windows activcation: how can i active windows 10 i updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10 pro i dont know my product key how can i active my windows???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activcation/5beb88f6-4571-4067-a630-6e597f9d839b"
  8. BSOD DPC_Watchdog violation on new custom built computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog violation on new custom built computer: Hi, since few days I keep having a BSOD type DPC_Watchdog_violation. the minidump log file is pointing me to hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe which i know aren't directly relevant to investigate. please find the dump log file, driverreviewreport and systeminfofile in a zip here:...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe new computer built!

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe new computer built!: Hello, i have been running into some of these problems with ntoskrnl.exe MEMORY_MANAGEMENT DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I cannot seem to figure out what is wrong and i have updated all my drivers! Attachment 94782 59247
  10. Random BSOD on new built

Random BSOD on new built: Hello, This is my first post and I am fairly new, so please go easy for me. I built this computer a few weeks ago, with the intention for gaming, streaming etc.... I decided to choose Windows 10 64 bit as the OS because I wanted a bit of future-proofing. Anyways, After...