Windows 10: Windows Additional Power Option suddenly disappeard

Discus and support Windows Additional Power Option suddenly disappeard in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently running windows 10 21H1 with the build version 19043.1110. My problem is that I was looking for the "High Performance" mode in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Shafin Mahmud, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows Additional Power Option suddenly disappeard

Hi, I am currently running windows 10 21H1 with the build version 19043.1110. My problem is that I was looking for the "High Performance" mode in the windows additional power plan. But I found that there was only one mode "Balanced Mode", the other three optionHigh Performance, Power Saver and Ultimate Performance were disappeared. So I tried to enter the command "powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61" to restore the missing modes. When I type the commands in command prompt it shows that related mode is added to the setting. But I found no option was added to the s

:)

Shafin Mahmud, Jul 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 Power Options Not working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the power options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the power Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to create a new power plan and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel and then click on power options.
    • Then click on create new power plan.
    • Change the power plan accordingly and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 power options

Hi Robert,

About your concern with Windows 10 power options, applied settings may not be recognized due to several reasons. We suggest that you run the Windows 10 Power troubleshooter. Here are the steps to follow:

• Go to Search, type troubleshoot, and click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will automatically start. It will try to solve any detected issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Xylee Del, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Windows Additional Power Option suddenly disappeard

sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Additional Power Option suddenly disappeard

1. Windows Additional Power Option suddenly disappeard - Similar Threads - Additional Power Option

2. Additional power plan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional power plan?: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop. When I try to add an additional power plan in CMD it says I added it, but when I go to power options it doesn't show it. Because of the power plan, the laptop heat up for easy task like open a browser or sometimes heat for no reason at...
  3. Additional power plan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Additional power plan?: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop. When I try to add an additional power plan in CMD it says I added it, but when I go to power options it doesn't show it. Because of the power plan, the laptop heat up for easy task like open a browser or sometimes heat for no reason at...
  4. Bluetooth Disappeard!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Disappeard!!!!!: I was working on my laptop with headphones connected via bluetooth but i realized i have to do some other work too. So, i putted my laptop on sleep but when i came back it doesn't showed there i mean bluetooth option in toolbar menu same with settings and device manager tried...
  5. Bluetooth Disappeard!!!!!

Bluetooth Disappeard!!!!!: I was working on my laptop with headphones connected via bluetooth but i realized i have to do some other work too. So, i putted my laptop on sleep but when i came back it doesn't showed there i mean bluetooth option in toolbar menu same with settings and device manager tried...
  6. Additional Power Plans missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional Power Plans missing: Hi,In the power plan settings in control panel I can only see my selected power plan, balanced. When trying to make a new power plan I can only choose balanced. I tried to do an in-place upgrade and I did the powercfg command to restore my power plans, but I still only have...
  7. Additional Power Plans missing

Additional Power Plans missing: Hi,In the power plan settings in control panel I can only see my selected power plan, balanced. When trying to make a new power plan I can only choose balanced. I tried to do an in-place upgrade and I did the powercfg command to restore my power plans, but I still only have...
  8. My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD: I can't find and use my Microsoft Store. I already do the what the Microsoft instruct to repair but its not working. SEND HELP!!!. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-cant-open-and-suddenly/831a3881-0258-4cec-be59-6c1c721ff102
  9. My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD: I can't find and use my Microsoft Store. I already do the what the Microsoft instruct to repair but its not working. SEND HELP!!!. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-cant-open-and-suddenly/831a3881-0258-4cec-be59-6c1c721ff102
  10. My Microsoft Store can't OPEN and SUDDENLY DISAPPEARD