Windows 10: "windows adjust these settings to match your hardware capabilities"

Discus and support "windows adjust these settings to match your hardware capabilities" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I use a laptop with an extended Asus 24i monitor. I usually revert back to and from dual display when gaming. Ever since I updated windows last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mesomoshi, May 4, 2017.

1. Mesomoshi Win User

"windows adjust these settings to match your hardware capabilities"

I use a laptop with an extended Asus 24i monitor.

I usually revert back to and from dual display when gaming.

Ever since I updated windows last week (big mistake), when I toy with the display resolution or extended/dual display I get the option to "revert" or "windows adjust these settings to match your hardware capabilities".

Like what? There's barely any information on this and it's extremely frustrating as it forces my display to revert.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Much thanks. - Image File Attached (I think)

:)

Mesomoshi, May 4, 2017

2. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

@markus8814

Upon N97 Mini map data could be stored upon either mass memory or memory card with choice available within Nokia Maps application > Settings. Don't want you removing map data unnecessarily but you may possibly need to delete both E:\cities and F:\cities
    + .qf file and re-start Nokia Maps application to re-define necessary folder structure; it may help to set Nokia Maps "Online" and download a few kb's of map data via WLAN access point by zooming in to your current location and start again downloading maps
    to chosen destination.

aspergerguy, May 4, 2017
  3. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

Almost certainly as not enough free phone memory to store maps.

aspergerguy, May 4, 2017
Thema:

"windows adjust these settings to match your hardware capabilities"

1. "windows adjust these settings to match your hardware capabilities" - Similar Threads - adjust settings match

2. Your Hardware settings has changed. Please restart your system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Hardware settings has changed. Please restart your system.: I installed windows 11 few days ago and since then everytime i run my notebook i got message that my hardware setting has changed. it is from AMD. i tried to reinstall amd drivers, but it did not change anything. I also tried to install older version it did not want to...
  3. Your Hardware settings has changed. Please restart your system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Hardware settings has changed. Please restart your system.: I installed windows 11 few days ago and since then everytime i run my notebook i got message that my hardware setting has changed. it is from AMD. i tried to reinstall amd drivers, but it did not change anything. I also tried to install older version it did not want to...
  4. Windows setting adjustment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setting adjustment: How can I remove a setting that was established when I had my windows desktop device for business purposes? My system is not properly managing windows updates even 2 years after leaving the company and working with business support to remove or adjust the settings on my...
  5. Windows setting adjustment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setting adjustment: How can I remove a setting that was established when I had my windows desktop device for business purposes? My system is not properly managing windows updates even 2 years after leaving the company and working with business support to remove or adjust the settings on my...
  6. Windows setting adjustment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I adjust the keyboard settings so that what is shown produces the matched character?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I adjust the keyboard settings so that what is shown produces the matched character?: When I Type the character @ - the PC displays " and vice versa. How do I correct this please?...
  8. Can't adjust screen resolution to match my display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't adjust screen resolution to match my display: I have my Windows 10 computer driving a flat screen (VGA?) display through HDMI port. Everything was fine until a recent update, now all of my programs hang over the edge rendering all of my music production programs unusable. I know this has happened before (many, many...
  9. Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot...: Hello, every time I restart my laptop, I get this annoying message: " Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect !! " no matter how many times I reboot. What's the cause, is there a fix or only a clean...
  10. Disable 10's auto-brightness adjustment capabilities?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Disable 10's auto-brightness adjustment capabilities?: I set my monitor to a set brightness that I want, but I sometimes see my screen dimming and brightening on its' own, even when I'm actively using my laptop. I think 10 must have some kind of auto-brightness adjustment capability, that detects lighting conditions around me and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows adjusted these settings based on your hardware