Windows 10: Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

Discus and support Windows Admin center gateway access permissions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I installed the latest WAC edition on my jump server. The jump server is a domain joined Server2019 standard edition.The WAC gateway url works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NielsMeulemans, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

Hello,I installed the latest WAC edition on my jump server. The jump server is a domain joined Server2019 standard edition.The WAC gateway url works fine and all, however i wish to manage who can access it's URL https://hostname.fqdnAs of now, any domain user can enter the url and log on to it with their domain credentials. I can see in settings under users there is a mentioning of defining groups to allow gateway access. However there is no option to add or modify any of these groups as the field is completely blankI tried logging into the WAC from a remote machine through webbrowser a

:)

NielsMeulemans, Nov 5, 2021

2. cannot access file/or permissions

I have a file i need to run on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the error message saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

So I right click and choose Properties to access the permissions but I cannot. In the Security tab I get a message saying, " You do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings.".

Next I boot into the Windows 7 Hidden Administrator Mode - and even with this I get all the same error messages.

Please help me as I really need to run This file.

John Phoenix, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

Windows 10 Permissions Issues

Hooray!!!! Thanks so much, you are a superstar. Issue resolved.

I thought the fact that "Administrators" were listed in the permissions meant that all Admins had access, but apparently not. Now I added my specific login account, it works fine.

Thanks so much for your help, these UAC things in Windows are quite confusing, I am not (entirely) stupid!!

glastolover, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

1. Windows Admin center gateway access permissions - Similar Threads - Admin center gateway

2. Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot access Microsoft Teams Admin Center: [IMG]This post features solutions for fixing the FAILED_TO_AUTO_DISCOVER_DOMAIN error in the Microsoft Teams Admin Center. This error occurs when a user tries to connect to the Microsoft Teams admin center. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix it. Cannot...
  3. Windows Admin no permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Admin no permission: Hello everyone,I have a question that I couldn't find the answer anywhere.memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers -> found the 2 sys files / drivers in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepositoryBut no matter what I do, I have no permissions to...
  4. Windows Admin no permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Admin no permission: Hello everyone,I have a question that I couldn't find the answer anywhere.memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers -> found the 2 sys files / drivers in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepositoryBut no matter what I do, I have no permissions to...
  5. Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Admin center gateway access permissions: Hello,I installed the latest WAC edition on my jump server. The jump server is a domain joined Server2019 standard edition.The WAC gateway url works fine and all, however i wish to manage who can access it's URL https://hostname.fqdnAs of now, any domain user can enter the...
  6. Windows Admin center gateway access permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Admin center gateway access permissions: Hello,I installed the latest WAC edition on my jump server. The jump server is a domain joined Server2019 standard edition.The WAC gateway url works fine and all, however i wish to manage who can access it's URL https://hostname.fqdnAs of now, any domain user can enter the...
  7. Admin Permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin Permissions: I am the sole user of my laptop. I am the administrator, as well. I'm trying to move some music files from 1 USB flash drive to another. I keep getting a message stating I will need to provide administrative permissions to copy this file. When I continue I'm then required...
  8. Windows Admin Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Admin Center: Hi, when I try to connect to my server, I get this error Message: "Connecting to remote server ctwo9324s.catwellone.com failed with the following error message : WinRM cannot complete the operation. Verify that the specified computer name is valid, that the computer is...
  9. ADMIN Permission to access USERS folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ADMIN Permission to access USERS folder: I am the Administrator of this computer but why won't windows 10 allow me to access users file folder? Getting confused. How do I get permission to open the USERS folder? By the way I'm using the NETWORK to access my other computers....
  10. Admin Account But No Permissions To Access Files. Why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account But No Permissions To Access Files. Why?: I am logged onto win10 with an administrator account yet I keep getting 'no permission' messages. Not generally but this morning for instance in IIS. I couldn't read the log files in IIS. So I simply went to Explorer and found the log file and tried to look there and...