Windows 10: Windows Admin Center preview channel updates and next general release

Discus and support Windows Admin Center preview channel updates and next general release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have been busy since our last GA release in April, releasing four Insider preview versions of Windows Admin Center: Version 1906 added... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Admin Center preview channel updates and next general release

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ly/ba-p/862018

See also: Announcing Windows Admin Center Preview 1909

:)

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Admin Center 1809 and SDK now generally available

Source: Windows Admin Center 1809 and SDK now generally available! - Windows Server Blog

Windows Admin Center preview channel updates and next general release [​IMG]
    Tip Windows Admin Center - Centrally manage all your Windows 10 PCs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Windows Admin Center 1809.5 Insider Preview

Source: Announcing Windows Admin Center 1809.5 Insider Preview - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Tweet

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing Windows Admin Center Preview 1909

Source: Windows Admin Center Preview 1909 | Windows Experience Blog

Download: (Additional Downloads) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...rpreviewserver

Tweet

Brink, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Admin Center preview channel updates and next general release - Similar Threads - Admin Center preview

2. Switching from Release Preview to Beta channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching from Release Preview to Beta channel: Hi, I'm thinking to switch from the 1st to the 2nd channel in the Windows Insider program, as I read that is in any case considered reliable. To do so I think I simply have to unenroll my laptop and then enroll it again? In case I will regret the move I hope I will be able to...
  3. Switching from Release Preview to Beta channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching from Release Preview to Beta channel: Hi, I'm thinking to switch from the 1st to the 2nd channel in the Windows Insider program, as I read that is in any case considered reliable. To do so I think I simply have to unenroll my laptop and then enroll it again? In case I will regret the move I hope I will be able to...
  4. Microsoft releases KB5011563 Update Preview for Windows 11 stable channel

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases KB5011563 Update Preview for Windows 11 stable channel: The KB5011563 Update for Windows 11 is now available for users in the stable channel. The patch was released a couple of weeks ago for Insiders in the Beta and Release Preview Channels. [ATTACH] What's new in the KB5011563 Update The notification panel in the Alert Center...
  5. Search Window acrylic is fixed in Release Preview Channel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Window acrylic is fixed in Release Preview Channel: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/obnylaka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/terd48/search_window_acrylic_is_fixed_in_release_preview/
  6. Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation: I missed the invitation to go to the Beta channel and the Release Preview Channel . My computer does not meet the hardware requirement for Win11. How can I get the current version, 21H2 Build 19044.1147 KB5004296 downloaded so I don't have to wipe my computer?...
  7. Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation: I missed the invitation to go to the Beta channel and the Release Preview Channel . My computer does not meet the hardware requirement for Win11. How can I get the current version, 21H2 Build 19044.1147 KB5004296 downloaded so I don't have to wipe my computer?...
  8. Missed the Release Preview Channel invitation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. When will Windows 10 21H2 be released to the release preview channel?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Windows 10 21H2 be released to the release preview channel?: As my device doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run Windows 11, it was moved to the release preview channel. Will Windows 10 21H2 Sun Valley be released? If yes then when?...
  10. Windows Admin Center Preview 1907

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Admin Center Preview 1907: Hello Windows Insiders! Thanks for staying up-to-date on the Windows Admin Center journey! This release contains fixes and improvements to the Windows Admin Center platform, with some iterative updates to some of your favorite tools and experiences. Azure cost estimates –...