Windows 10: Windows admin powers

Discus and support Windows admin powers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I have done something wrong in the settings of my pc and now the account I'm using no longer has administrator powers, I am the only one that uses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ToxicTiger..., Oct 7, 2018.

1. Windows admin powers

So, I have done something wrong in the settings of my pc and now the account I'm using no longer has administrator powers, I am the only one that uses this pc and there are no other accounts I have created, I really need admin powers to do the stuff I need to do, so I'm asking for help.

:)

ToxicTiger..., Oct 7, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows admin powers

power option does not show "turn on fast startup"

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1: I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the left pane, click on
      View All.
    • Click on Power to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: If the above method doesn’t help, I would suggest you to
    reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back with their default settings. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg -restoredefaultschemes, and then press
      ENTER.
    • At the command prompt, type exit to exit the Command Prompt window.
    • Restart the computer and check with the issue.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows admin powers

1. Windows admin powers - Similar Threads - admin powers

2. Resetting bios Admin and Power-on Passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting bios Admin and Power-on Passwords: Hello.While trying to fix my computer i somehow managed to set a bios admin and power-on password. Altough i didn't forget it is just annoying to see on power-on and was wondering if anyone could help me get rid of it. For the record i have an HP OMEN laptop....
  3. Resetting bios Admin and Power-on Passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting bios Admin and Power-on Passwords: Hello.While trying to fix my computer i somehow managed to set a bios admin and power-on password. Altough i didn't forget it is just annoying to see on power-on and was wondering if anyone could help me get rid of it. For the record i have an HP OMEN laptop....
  4. I think i removed the admin powers from my only pc account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think i removed the admin powers from my only pc account: I try to do admin stuff and accept but it gives me this enter admin name and password. also I've seen tutorials telling me to go to a Family & others tab in the Accounts section but I don't have it. I need help. I don't remember doing this....
  5. I think i removed the admin powers from my only pc account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i removed the admin powers from my only pc account: I try to do admin stuff and accept but it gives me this enter admin name and password. also I've seen tutorials telling me to go to a Family & others tab in the Accounts section but I don't have it. I need help. I don't remember doing this....
  6. I think i removed the admin powers from my only pc account

7. Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account: In Win 10 I have been operating for 6 months with just one account, and that is the one I'm signed in with right now. With The account I'm signed in with how do I end up with an admin and a power user account. If I switch from one account to the other I don't want to notice...
  8. Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account

Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account: In Win 10 I have been operating for 6 months with just one account, and that is the one I'm signed in with right now. With The account I'm signed in with how do I end up with an admin and a power user account. If I switch from one account to the other I don't want to notice...
  9. Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. A new User automatically formed on my laptop named Admin~1 and took all my admin powers....

A new User automatically formed on my laptop named Admin~1 and took all my admin powers....: I just opened my laptop today and there I saw a new user made named "Admin~1". After that, I could not access admin files. In "This Pc" I went to users and saw there was a user named "defaultuser100001". Did I get hacked?Please help me and please tell me a way to fix this....