Windows 10: Windows Admin

Discus and support Windows Admin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows will not see me as admin i am the only user for the PC... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RobPardun, Sep 26, 2020.

1. RobPardun Win User

Windows Admin

Windows will not see me as admin i am the only user for the PC

:)

RobPardun, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

4. Windows Admin

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Admin

1. Windows Admin - Similar Threads - Admin

2. no admin accounts but no option to change restricted mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    no admin accounts but no option to change restricted mode.: I have been having an odd issue recently, where my youtube restricted mode suddenly turned on about a month ago. it aligned with when my school account got restricted mode enabled on it. this is on my home computer so i just removed the school account from the computer and...
  3. Non-Admin Password Change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-Admin Password Change: Quick question. Is there a way to allow non-admin users to change the passwords of other non-admin users. So for example we can assign 1 user on a PC who other users can go to if they forget their password. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/afogg100 [link] [comments]...
  4. Signed out of admin account while stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Signed out of admin account while stuck in recovery mode: Signed out of admin account while stuck in recovery mode, Windows 10 I have been stuck in a recovery mode loop due to an unknown error. In trying to troubleshoot the problem I disabled automatic startup repair, which did not solve the problem. This made the problem worse,...
  5. I am a network\domain admin at my company but I cant find the setting to get around the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am a network\domain admin at my company but I cant find the setting to get around the...: I am trying to install a program called AxTrax for our keyfob door entry system but I keep getting the "This app has been blocked your system administrator" message during installation. So far I have tried on multiple machines that are all on the domain/network. I have...
  6. Is there a way to make an account an admin account without having access to the password of...

Is there a way to make an account an admin account without having access to the password of...: I am unable to login to my local admin account due to a password change gone wrong and have been operating from a secondary account since then, however, not being able to install new programs is starting to be a hindrance and I would like to know if there’s a way I can make...
  7. Unable to user local admin rights on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to user local admin rights on Windows 10: Hi, We have a Windows 10 Machine as Azure AD Joined. I have assigned the Helpdesk Team the Device Administrator role from AAD -> Devices -> Device Settings -> Additional local administrators, however, the helpdesk team is not able to use the admin privileges. Kindly...
  8. is it an issue with my admin rights?

is it an issue with my admin rights?: i wanted to create a custom shortcut which would appear on my start menu, but when i right-clicked in start menu's programs folder in file explorer, the only new option would be a folder. and it would have the blue and yellow shield next to it. also i can't edit my .m4a files...
  9. First time update to Windows 10 deleted Admin acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First time update to Windows 10 deleted Admin acct: Hi. I just finally updated to Win 10 from 7 and now my admin profile is missing. It's the only one I've been using. I don't have passwords to the other profiles, and I don't have a password reset disk for them either. How do I recover the admin profile? Thank you, Cody...
  10. Schedule a task to periodically delete certain folders of non admin user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Schedule a task to periodically delete certain folders of non admin user: Hi friends, I have a windows 10 home premium computer with two users, one admin controlled by me and one non-admin user that I want to make for friends. The user will be local to my computer. I want to accomplish two things: 1 every 48 hours I want a powershell script to run...