Windows 10: Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...

Discus and support Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I experience these kind of problems very often.Sometimes i cant open a .exe or any kind of programs by normally double clicking on that.it requires... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ragu7080, Apr 26, 2020.

1. ragu7080 Win User

Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...

I experience these kind of problems very often.Sometimes i cant open a .exe or any kind of programs by normally double clicking on that.it requires run as admin.my pc has latest windows 10 home with up to date installed updates.please offer me a solution or if u guys want any kind of details about this please reply...

:)

ragu7080, Apr 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 - freeze when running any program that requires administrator access

Hi Felix,

The issue that you currently have when running programs as an administrator could be caused by incompatibility of some programs. For us to determine the cause and address the issue, we would like to gather the following information:

• Were there any changes made or updates performed on your computer before the issue started?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • How many times have you run the System File Checker tool?

To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you run again the System File Checker (SFC) tool and see if it addresses the issue. If the problem persists, please go ahead and perform a clean boot. This will help us determine what conflict is causing the
    problem. For the detailed steps, please check out,
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 26, 2020
  3. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...

OSK popping up when software Run As Admin

Hi,

We are sorry that the issue still persists.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists in the Built-in Administrator account
    (hidden administrator account). To enable the account, follow the steps below:

• Right Click on Start and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Accept the UAC prompt if required.
    • Type “net user administrator /active:yes” (without quotes).

Once you have enabled the account, you will see it listed in the user accounts control panel applet. Login to the account and check for status.

To disable the built-in Administrator account, follow the steps provided above and in step 3 type the command line provided below:

“net user administrator /active:yes” (without quotes).

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...

1. Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin... - Similar Threads - administrative Tools taskmanager

2. Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?: Microsoft sometimes is keen on security advising us to provide least required permissions to applications and users. I would like to know why this view is not reflected in software provided by Microsoft? A great example is the Windows 10/11 download tool: If I try to download...
  3. Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?: Microsoft sometimes is keen on security advising us to provide least required permissions to applications and users. I would like to know why this view is not reflected in software provided by Microsoft? A great example is the Windows 10/11 download tool: If I try to download...
  4. Why is windows 11 requiring me as admin to run apps in admin mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows 11 requiring me as admin to run apps in admin mode: Every time i try to update file, or attempt to play certain games my system forces me to run said app in admin mode. I am the admin of my computer, and it is very annoying to have to do this every time i turn around. I have had even more problems with this since the last...
  5. Unable to "Run As Administrator" on an Admin account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to "Run As Administrator" on an Admin account.: Hi everyone, Unable to "Run As Administrator" on anAdmin account. Is this a feature that is disabled with the Windows Insider preview releases? If so, is there a tweak like a registry key that will reenable this please? I'm not really wanting to go back to theslow...
  6. Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc: Hi, I was getting the following error while starting UBUNTU on my Windows-10 machine: Installing, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80080005Error: 0x80080005 Server execution failed To fix this, I did the following: 1: Added...
  7. Can't run anything that requires admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run anything that requires admin: I can't run anything that requires admin. When I try to it doesn't do anything [ATTACH] Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-anything-that-requires-admin/2e5a6270-5fc0-4657-ae99-f57e1b9d4095
  8. Is there a tool like Spybot's TeaTimer to monitor registry and such?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a tool like Spybot's TeaTimer to monitor registry and such?: I'm still using Spybot 1.6.2 - only for TeaTimer, but its a resource hog. I do like it for monitoring the registry and such. Is there a free lightweight tool I can use to replace TeaTimer? Thx!! I currently use for security: Avast free Malwarebytes Antispyware Spybot (for...
  9. Administrator Password Required for non-Admin application

Administrator Password Required for non-Admin application: Somehow, an ordinary, everyday application I use on my computer has gotten it into its head that I need to enter my Administrator password every time I call it up. So the prompt to enter my Admin password pops up and I have to enter it. It only takes a second to enter it, but...
  10. Window 10 Requires Admin permissions to run programmes

Window 10 Requires Admin permissions to run programmes: Windows has updated itself to latest build on PC. All of a sudden when i attempt to run most of the programmes i get an error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000e5). Click OK to close the application" Applications that do not open include...