Windows 10: Windows Advanced Boot Options

Discus and support Windows Advanced Boot Options in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past couple of days, I have been trying fix this problem and couldn't find a solution. The problem is that whenever I make changes on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Irmuun11, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Irmuun11 Win User

Windows Advanced Boot Options

For the past couple of days, I have been trying fix this problem and couldn't find a solution. The problem is that whenever I make changes on my desktop whether I move apps, delete apps. It always goes back to it's previous place after I restart Windows and I decided to reinstall the system. I went into Windows Advanced Boot and selected "Reset PC" "Keep my files". After clicking "Keep my files" It did nothing but a simple restart. I went back and chose "Remove everything" and it still did nothing but a simple restart. Also when I go into the Advanced Options clicked on "System restore", "Unin

:)

Irmuun11, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows Advanced Boot Options

1. Windows Advanced Boot Options - Similar Threads - Advanced Boot Options

2. Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options: I have altered the Processor and Memory settings for the System Configuration - BOOT Advanced options. MSConfig App. I increased the Processor and Memory the to maximum values available.Having done the alteration, I laptop failed to reboot. It has stopped at the point it...
  3. Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrectly configured the Boot Advanced Options: I have altered the Processor and Memory settings for the System Configuration - BOOT Advanced options. MSConfig App. I increased the Processor and Memory the to maximum values available.Having done the alteration, I laptop failed to reboot. It has stopped at the point it...
  4. Windows not booting into advanced startup options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not booting into advanced startup options: when I try to boot my system, windows is stuck in an infinite boot loop. After 3 startup errors windows should boot into advanced startup options, but it does not. -Spamming f11 doesn’t work -Resetting motherboard battery doesn’t work -After windows does its “Preparing...
  5. Windows boots up at Advanced Options, help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows boots up at Advanced Options, help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tijmen-Huisman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyb2ri/windows_boots_up_at_advanced_options_help/
  6. MSConfig Advanced Boot Option, Boot Cores

MSConfig Advanced Boot Option, Boot Cores: What is the MSConfig boot with more cores options, mine choose 6, and there is an available option of 12? What is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msconfig-advanced-boot-option-boot-cores/fab83286-4884-4526-8e42-91b40302196c
  7. System configuration boot advanced options.

System configuration boot advanced options.: I have 2x 4 core Intel xeon 5470 processors and 64 GB 800htz fully buffered memory. Boot advanced options in system configuration says number of processors = 1 and Maximum memory =0 Should I change them to 2 and 65536 and make all boot settings permanent?...
  8. Advance boot options empty

in Windows 10 Support
    Advance boot options empty: I installed Windows 10 Education edition via USB(not an upgrade). Whenever I try to go into the advanced boot menu by holding shift and clicking on restart, the only option I am given is "Turn off your PC". I have formatted and reflashed my computer with an latest windows iso...
  9. Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option)

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Boot Options Menu (Choose an option): The same trick from Windows 8/8.1 still works in 10. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html Click on Start, click the power icon at the top of the Start Menu. Hold down Shift and click on Restart. [img] You will boot to the Choose an option...
  10. Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10: How to: Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 How to Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 Advanced startup enables you to perform these actions: Start recovery (aka: Windows RE or WinRE), troubleshooting, and diagnostic tools. Boot from a disk (ex:...