Windows 10: Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items.

Discus and support Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello how can you stop Windows Advanced Firewall from Cloning instances of Google Chrome Items? They are 2 items of the same firewall rule word for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items.

Hello how can you stop Windows Advanced Firewall from Cloning instances of Google Chrome Items? They are 2 items of the same firewall rule word for word. Can one be utilizing a loopback address and be used with a container?We are only using one Google Chrome system.

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items.

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items.

1. Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items. - Similar Threads - Advanced Firewall Cloning

2. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome: How do I switch to S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/76f3fb96-9af4-4c8a-a47a-3a93b9462798
  3. Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items.: Hello how can you stop Windows Advanced Firewall from Cloning instances of Google Chrome Items? They are 2 items of the same firewall rule word for word. Can one be utilizing a loopback address and be used with a container?We are only using one Google Chrome system....
  4. Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Advanced Firewall Cloning Google Chrome Items.: Hello how can you stop Windows Advanced Firewall from Cloning instances of Google Chrome Items?We are only using one Google Chrome system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-advanced-firewall-cloning-google-chrome/e6e90809-40d0-4c8d-a0da-b6609c30c314
  5. Windows Defender firewall advanced settings

Windows Defender firewall advanced settings: Hello! In Windows Defender firewall advanced settings 1. Is inbound and outbound rules the same as ports? 2. The programs with the green button / activated, are they blocked or allowed by the firewall? Thanks in advance for replying Best regards 179783
  6. Shortcut Defender Advanced Firewall

Shortcut Defender Advanced Firewall: Hi, How can I create a shortcut for Microsoft Defender Advanced Firewall? I don't know the exact path Thanks 176099
  7. Shortcut Defender Advanced Firewall

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut Defender Advanced Firewall: Hi, How can I create a shortcut for Microsoft Defender Advanced Firewall? I don't know the exact path Thanks 176099
  8. Google Advanced Protection Program expands to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Advanced Protection Program expands to Google Chrome: The Advanced Protection Program is our strongest level of protection for the personal Google Accounts of anyone at risk of targeted attacks — like journalists, activists, politicians and business leaders. It offers an evolving list of security offerings to protect our users...
  9. Windows Defender Firewall blocked features of Google Chrome is it safe to allow through...

Windows Defender Firewall blocked features of Google Chrome is it safe to allow through...: I use Google Chrome but now Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of the app . How do I know if I should let this app through the firewall? this is the path it wants to block C:\program files (x86)\google\chrome\application\chrome.exe If Chrome is unsafe...
  10. Windows Firewall And Advanced Sharing Settings

Windows Firewall And Advanced Sharing Settings: Hello. I'm running the latest Windows 10. At the moment I'm running windows firewall. One of the reasons I'm using windows firewall is because in the advanced sharing settings, network discovery and file and printer sharing is turned off in private, guest and public, and all...