Windows 10: Windows after Installation on SSD won't boot or shut down properly! Can Anyone Help? PLZ

Discus and support Windows after Installation on SSD won't boot or shut down properly! Can Anyone Help? PLZ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed Windows 10 on my new SSD and done all the driver and windows updates but when it is support to shut down or restart it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HRVPictures, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Windows after Installation on SSD won't boot or shut down properly! Can Anyone Help? PLZ

Hi,

I have installed Windows 10 on my new SSD and done all the driver and windows updates but when it is support to shut down or restart it doesn't do it properly and i have to do it manually.

- When I am trying to install the windows form a boo-table USB downloaded from Microsoft website the system won't restart by itself and it just looks it is freezed. I have to restart the system manually meaning I have to Shut Down by pressing the bottom and put the system on again. then again it gets back to the point it was before and carries on!

when the installation is finished the system runs perfectly until I want to shut down or restart it. Then again the same scenario. I have to restart the system once or a few times to get it loaded completely.

I have done all the possible solutions found on internet but none works.

Could it be something wrong with the SSD itself?

NOTE: the windows works fine when I am connecting the old HDD drive but just a bit slower.

Many thanks in advance

:)

HRVPictures, Mar 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 17, 2020
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Windows after Installation on SSD won't boot or shut down properly! Can Anyone Help? PLZ

why won't windows launch after install new MB and CPU?

To repair windows properly-
    • Boot into install CD for XP (if you don't have one, go buy it. For the repair to work, it has to coincide with the version of XP you have).
    • Act as if you're going to install Windows, press "install windows", agree to license.
    • Wait for it to detect all previous installations of Windows. It will then ask if you would like to repair any of them.
    • Select the partition you want to repair, and then go play firsbee...or whatever you do for fun.

zekrahminator, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows after Installation on SSD won't boot or shut down properly! Can Anyone Help? PLZ

1. Windows after Installation on SSD won't boot or shut down properly! Can Anyone Help? PLZ - Similar Threads - Installation SSD won't

2. Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?: Hi, my laptop win 10 won't boot into windows. Well, I assume that it's not booting and it isn't the screen that is faulty. It's just a black screen. It was fine when I last shut it down. I can't get into the bios or recovery and it won't boot from the boot device or from an...
  3. Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?: Hi, my laptop win 10 won't boot into windows. Well, I assume that it's not booting and it isn't the screen that is faulty. It's just a black screen. It was fine when I last shut it down. I can't get into the bios or recovery and it won't boot from the boot device or from an...
  4. Can anyone help with a laptop that won't boot into windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows was not properly shut down on every boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows was not properly shut down on every boot: I recently built a new PC with the following parts:Ryzen 9 7900x Asus TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI 64GB Corsair Dominator DDR5 Ram 6000 mhz MSI RTX 3090 2TB Samsung 980 PRO New Windows 10 pro install Corsair 1000 PSUDrivers, bios and Windows 10 are up-to-date, but every day I...
  6. windows was not properly shut down on every boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows was not properly shut down on every boot: I recently built a new PC with the following parts:Ryzen 9 7900x Asus TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI 64GB Corsair Dominator DDR5 Ram 6000 mhz MSI RTX 3090 2TB Samsung 980 PRO New Windows 10 pro install Corsair 1000 PSUDrivers, bios and Windows 10 are up-to-date, but every day I...
  7. windows was not properly shut down on every boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC won't shut down or restart properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't shut down or restart properly: Hi, I recently installed a new CPU and motherboard and my computer won't shut down or restart properly. I've installed most of the drivers, with the exception of the Intel Management Engine driver. However, in device manager it shows that I already have it installed, so....
  9. My computer can not boot and shut down properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer can not boot and shut down properly: My computer is not starting up and shutting down properly. At first the system started up correctly but I was strangely redirected to a screen that asked me to sign out and sign in again for Windows to work properly I did just that and it was successful. After like 10...
  10. Windows 10 won't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't shut down properly: Why won't Windows 10 shut down. I get a blue screen "shutting down." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-wont-shut-down-properly/4e1a4ae5-c2f7-4b25-b220-21471e59e392