Windows 10: Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time

Discus and support Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I'm playing a game and switching windows between games and other apps, the Windows Alarm app doesn't always pop up to top and play audio when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkRowland1954, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time

When I'm playing a game and switching windows between games and other apps, the Windows Alarm app doesn't always pop up to top and play audio when alarm rings. It does always post an entry in Notification bar, but it doesn't pop up that app either. Bottom line is I cannot use the Windows alarm app while busy playing games and switching windows. This never occurred prior to the last Nov update in 2018. I know there is not a setting that can fix this, it needs to be brought to the Windows DEVs attention.

:)

MarkRowland1954, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Need alarm type app

Hey Sol. Sorry for being a little late to the party.

Do you need this to run on a Windows or 'Nix server?
    Or do you want a Windows (workstation) app that monitors a Windows or 'Nix server on the network?
    Do you want audible alarm(s) or is a visual notification sufficient?
    If you pause or stop the alarm, do you want it to automatically restart itself after a set period in case you forget to restart the services?
    Do you need an (optional) log file for a historical record of alarm events?
    Any other requirements you can think of off the top of your head?

I'll be happy to code something for you if you haven't found something that does exactly what you want. *Toast :toast:

EDIT : I got bored of waiting to see if you needed something, and it sounded like a fun project, so it's about halfway done. *Big Grin Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time :D

Kreij, Mar 12, 2019
  3. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time

Anyone else having problems with the Alarm & Clock App Tile?

My Alarm & Clock App shows no Icon on the tile and appears at the very bottom of the App list, instead of under A. Also Rather than showing the words Alarms & Clocks it shows:

@{Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_10.1506.19010.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe?ms-resource://Microsoft.WindowsAlarms/Resources/AppName/Text}

This also appears at the top of the window when the app is open, is there any way to force a repair on this app?

Any suggestions?

Steven Swales, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time

1. Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time - Similar Threads - Alarm app doesn't

2. My mircosoft store and other apps that comes with it doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My mircosoft store and other apps that comes with it doesn't work.: Basically, my Mircosoft store doesn't launch which means that it opens and closes. I tried searching for tips but I tried and failed. I tried using Windows PowerShell and the commands and that didn't work. I did WSreset and it gave me an error. I want to find solutions that...
  3. Alarms & Clock App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  4. Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps: I bought my laptop recently. At first, when I used the old version of Win10 which came along defaultly, Cortana worked fine. However, as I updated Windows the next day, it just stopped doing some of the things such as: setting alarms/reminders, opening apps,...
  5. Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps?: Hey, I've been reading rumours a while ago that MS is working to include the acrylic effect to the titlesbars as standard for all apps. Is this true? I'm aware there are third-party apps, but I don't want to use them. The photos app has the acrylic titlebars for example,...
  6. Accounts Used By other Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts Used By other Apps: How do I get rid of this email account that I've never had nor created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accounts-used-by-other-apps/ae1982f9-a70a-424c-bfc3-75a1f929169f
  7. Alarm App sounds?

Alarm App sounds?: 1) How do I sample alarm sounds in Alarm App? (Win 10) 2) Various Searches via Settings prompted .... Nada!?! 3) Search via Contana prompted "Huh? Whaaa? How about Spotify? What should I use to Open this?" ARRRGH!! 4) Silly question, I know: Any way to provide my own...
  8. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  9. alarm clock app - find, install use

alarm clock app - find, install use: I found the antares free alarm clock app from the store and installed and clicked the "Open" button. The clock appeared showing the time but I can't find anything icon to actually set the time to be woken up. In fact, there is an icon indicating the alarm is disabled...
  10. "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

"All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed: Random apps are not showing up in the "All Apps" section of the Start Menu after installing a clean version of Windows 10 (not an upgrade), and re-installing all my favorite software, In other words, finding a launcher to countless programs now means visiting "C:/Program...