Windows 10: Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it

Discus and support Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Anyone else experience this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SherryMatheson, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it

Anyone else experience this?

:)

SherryMatheson, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jan 19, 2020
  3. text message alert sounds?

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• When you say ‘’cannot find how to set text message alert sounds’’ are you referring to setup a particular sound/alert for the message or there is no sound alert at all when you received the message?
    I also like to inform you that, you cannot setup a different alert sound except the inbuilt sound alert. If you refer to setting up your choice sound alert, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 19, 2020
  4. EML39 Win User

Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it

Windows Support Alert Alarm on Computer

A so-called Windows Support Alert is on my Windows 10 computer and I can't get rid of the alarm. The voice say to unlock the computer I must call MS Security number on the screen. Says my IP address was used without my knowledge. I tried to contact
    Microsoft to find out if the number and alert are real but could not reach anyone. How do I unlock my computer and get this alert off my computer?

EML39, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it

1. Windows Alert on my computer came on and I can’t get rid of the alert it - Similar Threads - Alert computer came

2. Get rid of Price Alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Price Alert: Hello,I don't know how to get rid of this annoying alert. I'm not interested in anything related to finance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-price-alert/a4c18a99-a75c-40da-991f-056950aed637
  3. Get rid of Price Alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of Price Alert: Hello,I don't know how to get rid of this annoying alert. I'm not interested in anything related to finance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-price-alert/a4c18a99-a75c-40da-991f-056950aed637
  4. Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it: Have a Microsoft support alert about a Trojan.I think it’s fake but I can’t get rid of screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-microsoft-alert-about-infected-trojan-i/f49f4dae-4e7b-43fd-9213-37fc9d2f290b
  5. Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it: Have a Microsoft support alert about a Trojan.I think it’s fake but I can’t get rid of screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-microsoft-alert-about-infected-trojan-i/f49f4dae-4e7b-43fd-9213-37fc9d2f290b
  6. How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Critical Virus Alert malware?: After watching a questionable movie website, I started to have this Critical Virus Alert, and being asked to "run scan now". It pops up when the computer opens. The address attached is "fjvv2i.nonspewpa.com" . I have run several malware and virus scans and can't seem to get...
  7. How to get rid of PC alert scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of PC alert scam: How do I get rid of scam PC attack screens which locks up the tabs to shutdown? My Defender and Microsoft Security indicate no threats detected, no issues even after a full scan....
  8. Getting an alert saying my computer is infected

Getting an alert saying my computer is infected: Im getting a alert from Microsoft saying that my computer is infected * Original title: microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-an-alert-saying-my-computer-is-infected/4c58fbc0-0922-4aea-aef9-ed3f95406396"
  9. Can't get rid of a Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll alert.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get rid of a Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll alert.: Just upgraded windows 7 computer to Windows 10. Keep getting the following alert: DllUnregisterServer in C:\Program Files (x86)\REALTEK\Realtek Bluetooth\ftpshellext.dll succeeded, Computer is in an environment such that extraneous alerts cause a problem with the users. PC...
  10. i keep getting a alert on my computer

i keep getting a alert on my computer: A security alert keeps showing up on my computer. it said to install certificate and i installed it, but it showed up again, and also it says it is from vmware, if that helps....