Windows 10: Windows alert sound when pressing keys, system crashing - weird problem.

Discus and support Windows alert sound when pressing keys, system crashing - weird problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. I own an Asus TUF FX505DY laptop. Specs: -512GB SSD M2&1TB HDD -16G 2666Mhz -RX 560X -R5 3550H -Windows 10 Pro fully original, no cracks or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wirrles, Apr 30, 2020.

1. wirrles Win User

Windows alert sound when pressing keys, system crashing - weird problem.

Hi there. I own an Asus TUF FX505DY laptop. Specs:

-512GB SSD M2&1TB HDD
    -16G 2666Mhz
    -RX 560X
    -R5 3550H
    -Windows 10 Pro fully original, no cracks or any weird stuff
    I'm also using second monitor and high quality mechanical keyboard and mouse with my setup.

Yesterday, while I was playing LoL I started hearing this annoying windows alert beep when I was pressing Q and E. I had to alt-tab to get my game to work smoothly again. Shortly after, all of open programs started flashing, then they were shut down and I had to reboot my laptop. When I unplugged and plugged my mech keyboard it crashed my laptop. After rebooting the cycle was on again and again. Initially I though maybe it was some kind of short circuit in my keyboard. I decided to wipe my hard drives. I converted my ssd to basic from dynamic, deleted all partitions and all of the data, and reinstalled fresh windows. Now I'm on my freshly installed Windows 10 pro. My mech keyboard is working. My mouse is working. I still hear the annoying widnows alert when pressing any key while on my desktop with no programs opened that can cause it. Sticky keys and filter keys were off at all Times during this painful 24hrs. I also tried working with power plan but since it happens on my laptop keyboard as well it cannot be an issue with my laptop turning off usb. I set everything from optimal to max performance. Windows alert still happening. I forgot to mention that everything on my laptop is up to date. After reinstalling windows, laptop hasn't crashed since, but I can still hear the damn alert sound, which is driving me crazy at this point. I also tried to unplug and plug the battery to no avail. Also tried unplugging all devices&lan port - still happening. I have ran out of ideas. If anyone can help me, pls do so. My laptop is still on warranty, but I'd prefer not to send it there, beacause they are very sloppy, and my hardware will disapear for like 2 months. I hope all of this is understandable English is not my 1st language, if you have any questions - pls ask. Thanks in advance.

:)

wirrles, Apr 30, 2020

2. Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Apr 30, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows alert sound when pressing keys, system crashing - weird problem. - Similar Threads - alert sound pressing

2. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows alert sound when pressy keys.: So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a different window, and when I press any key, it makes the windows sound alert. This keeps happening until I right-click so windows...
  3. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows alert sound when pressy keys.: So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a different window, and when I press any key, it makes the windows sound alert. This keeps happening until I right-click so windows...
  4. System sound on key press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sound on key press: Hi there.I am experiencing a minor annoyance I'd like to address. When pressing keys in some environments, particularly while on the desktop, I am hearing a system beep which is the Windows Background beep. This can cause an annoyance if using push-to-talk for communication.I...
  5. System sound on key press

System sound on key press: Hi there.I am experiencing a minor annoyance I'd like to address. When pressing keys in some environments, particularly while on the desktop, I am hearing a system beep which is the Windows Background beep. This can cause an annoyance if using push-to-talk for communication.I...
  6. Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.: Hi, not really been able to find a solution online to a problem i have.I plugged in a new keyboard yesterday mechanical with led patternsafter setting up the light pattern i wanted, i noticed that when moving around desktop i would occasionally get the windows notification...
  7. Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.: Hi, not really been able to find a solution online to a problem i have.I plugged in a new keyboard yesterday mechanical with led patternsafter setting up the light pattern i wanted, i noticed that when moving around desktop i would occasionally get the windows notification...
  8. Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows System Sound When I Press a Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows System Sound When I Press a Key: I just recently uograded my PC and use hotkeys for programs such as Discord and now whenever i click on the desktop and then use the hotkey, or press any key for that matter it makes a Windows System sound. I believe its the default sound or the exclamation since both of...
  10. Weird sound problem in Windows 10 System sounds not playing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird sound problem in Windows 10 System sounds not playing: I have a strange problem in W10 .. Fall Creators Update... but it is NOT no sound... just many system sounds do not play and will not play out of the Control Panel sound app sound test. The .wav files all play if I go to /Windows/media and select them, but will not from the...