Windows 10: Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

Discus and support Windows alert sound when pressy keys. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luis Paredes Chávez, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a different window, and when I press any key, it makes the windows sound alert. This keeps happening until I right-click so windows detect the game again. I can still see the game, visually I'm still in the game window but the keyboard detects I'm somewhere else where keys are not available or wrong.Specially in this game, while fighting not bein able to press any key for 1-2 seconds means inevitable death.For other factors I had to restart my pc, like

:)

Luis Paredes Chávez, Apr 12, 2024

2. text message alert sounds?

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• When you say ‘’cannot find how to set text message alert sounds’’ are you referring to setup a particular sound/alert for the message or there is no sound alert at all when you received the message?
    I also like to inform you that, you cannot setup a different alert sound except the inbuilt sound alert. If you refer to setting up your choice sound alert, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Loss of alert sounds

We'd like to ask for additional information:

• Is the alert sounds is included in your taskbar before?
    • What's the error when you tried to run the troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried to check the alert sound in the start menu?
    Meanwhile, kindly uninstall and reinstall the app and let's see if the alert sounds will reinstalled together with the application.

Raymond Ave, Apr 12, 2024
  4. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

How do I turn off the sound for sidebar alerts in Outlook?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the alert notifications for the mail app and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and Click on “system”.
    • On the left hand side click on “notifications and actions”.
    • On the screen you will find an option “show notifications from these apps”, below that you will find all the apps that has
      notifications alerts with sound.
    • I suggest you to select the outlook app and disable it has
      “off”.
    • Then check whether the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

1. Windows alert sound when pressy keys. - Similar Threads - alert sound pressy

2. Windows alert sound when pressy keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows alert sound when pressy keys.: So I recently started to have some issues with my keyboard. While playing Project Zomboid, every 5-10 minutes Windows will think that I'm in a different window, and when I press any key, it makes the windows sound alert. This keeps happening until I right-click so windows...
  3. Annoying alert sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying alert sounds: I sometimes get bugged by recurring alert sounds with no indication of what is causing them. Is there a way to find out what is causing these sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-alert-sounds/e987d981-6b37-45a1-a127-bdb58ea2ed4e
  4. Annoying alert sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying alert sounds: I sometimes get bugged by recurring alert sounds with no indication of what is causing them. Is there a way to find out what is causing these sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-alert-sounds/e987d981-6b37-45a1-a127-bdb58ea2ed4e
  5. Windows Alert Sound When Using My Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Alert Sound When Using My Keyboard: My pc has started to make the default Windows alert sound when I press any key on my keyboard when I first load into a game. It does not happen outside of games. It is behaving as though it is unaware that I am loaded into a game, and it thinks some other program is open on...
  6. Windows alert sound when pressing keys, system crashing - weird problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows alert sound when pressing keys, system crashing - weird problem.: Hi there. I own an Asus TUF FX505DY laptop. Specs: -512GB SSD M2&1TB HDD -16G 2666Mhz -RX 560X -R5 3550H -Windows 10 Pro fully original, no cracks or any weird stuff I'm also using second monitor and high quality mechanical keyboard and mouse with my setup. Yesterday,...
  7. Wierd alert sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wierd alert sound: Keep getting a weird alert sound every so often my cursor flashes and then everything goes back to normal, don’t know what causes this I reset pc and problem still there. Help submitted by /u/StoleYourPillow [link] [comments]...
  8. New email sound alert

in Windows 10 Customization
    New email sound alert: I would like to hear a sound alert when a new email arrives, as I used to, but it doesn't work with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-email-sound-alert/146c579b-7638-4d84-9982-50555df6c1bf
  9. Windows sounds / alerts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows sounds / alerts: Lately my computer has when I am not sitting there, waking up and then coming a lot of sounds. I have tried and turned off the mouse to wake up the computer but it does not seem to help at all. how do i do that the computer just wakes up via the keyboard and nothing else?...
  10. Random Asterisk Alert Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Asterisk Alert Sound: Every few minuets I'm hearing the asterisk sound either once, or multiple times with no corresponding message. It happens within every few minuets at random intervals, and will sound 1-3 times. 89421