Windows 10: Windows allowing pop ups on windows home screen.

Discus and support Windows allowing pop ups on windows home screen. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I can not believe you do not have more complaints on this issue???? On my windows home screen you drop in pop ups with a "ping" without signing up for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarkConlon2, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows allowing pop ups on windows home screen.

I can not believe you do not have more complaints on this issue???? On my windows home screen you drop in pop ups with a "ping" without signing up for such. or at lease honestly allowing someone to decline. Your own windows search seems to be unaware of the issue noting only 41 other complaints/concerns. Really !!!!!

Please be hoist with your own feedback. stop the windows pop ups !!!! ASAP !!!!

A long time windows PC customer.

Even on your topics drop downs for this very form, it doesn't mention pop ups from windows. Please you people don't want honest feedback.

:)

MarkConlon2, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Kantastic Win User

Print window popping up off screen

Hi guys, I've had this Windows 10 issue for a while. Every time I a print pop-up appears in Internet Explorer, it's off screen. The issue is not present in another browser like Google Chrome. I've attached a screenshot. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Kantastic, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Block or allow pop-ups in Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)

I’m ashamed to say how many HOURS I spent on finding this solution. I couldn't find it with a Bing search or in the
    Microsoft Support site. I started investigating related results, and discovered the following fix while looking into the "Block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge" help screen in
    Microsoft Edge Support (which apparently no longer applies to Win10, BTW).

1. Right-click on the Windows icon (lower-left corner of the screen), then click on
      Settings.
    2. Type "pop" or "block" into the search box on the window that comes up, and select "Block or allow pop-ups" from the suggested entries.
    3. Internet Properties window comes up, with the Privacy tab selected.
      Make sure the "Turn on Pop-Up Blocker" checkbox is checked, then click on the
      Settings button
    4. Pop-Up Blocker Settings window comes up. Add [in the "Address of website to allow" box] the URL address of the website for which you want to allow pop-ups, and click on the
      Add button (add more addresses if you want, in the same manner).
    5. Click on Close to apply the changes and close the window.
    6. Click on OK in the Internet Properties window to apply the changes and close the window.

charlie_sheila, Aug 20, 2019
  4. marilee57 Win User

Windows allowing pop ups on windows home screen.

Pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups on the site Internet Explorer 11 browser.

I knew and went through all these steps already. the issue is even though I have
    www.pogo.com listed as an exception in my pop-up blockers in both IE11 and Firefox, it still won't allow my java to run and allow games windows to pop out since last Wednesday or so.

marilee57, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows allowing pop ups on windows home screen.

1. Windows allowing pop ups on windows home screen. - Similar Threads - allowing pop ups

2. Window pops up on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pops up on my screen: Öncelikle merhabalar,Son 2 3 gündür ekranımda bir pencere açılıyor. Bir kulaklığın yazılımını sitesinden bilgisayarıma indirip çalıştırmıştım, bilgisayarımı yeniden başlattığımda ilk önce bilgisayarım şifremi kabul etmiyordu: ''Cihazınız çevrimdışı. Farklı bir oturum açma...
  3. Window pops up on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pops up on my screen: Öncelikle merhabalar,Son 2 3 gündür ekranımda bir pencere açılıyor. Bir kulaklığın yazılımını sitesinden bilgisayarıma indirip çalıştırmıştım, bilgisayarımı yeniden başlattığımda ilk önce bilgisayarım şifremi kabul etmiyordu: ''Cihazınız çevrimdışı. Farklı bir oturum açma...
  4. pop up on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop up on screen: All of a sudden I'm getting a pop up on my screen and not sure why....."The Content is not longer available".....The content you requested cannot bedisplayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission...
  5. Home screen will not allow access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Home screen will not allow access: I have an Acer computer running windows 10. We do not have a password on our computer. Yesterday we woke up to find it stuck in a vicious cycle of a browned out screen saying the password is incorrect try again and we click OK it takes us back to the sign in screen. I click...
  6. windows home page pop up

windows home page pop up: When I open my computer after I enter my password windows tips page pops up, I can x out of it, its annoying is all, and wont go away, despite me disabling the windows notifications in settings, any help resolving this would be much appreciated, thanks....
  7. Windows Pop up Screen

Windows Pop up Screen: I found it strange that when I turned on my laptop a Windows pop up screen appeared. I had to answer a few prompts. If I wanted this added or that added. It was like those steps I went thru when I 1st bought my laptop setting it up....
  8. USB drive is plugged in- no pop up on home screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB drive is plugged in- no pop up on home screen: I don't get a pop up on my home screen when I plug a USB drive in. It shows up in This PC & it works, but I want the pop up so I don't have to open This PC...
  9. the pop up of the windows 10 screen

the pop up of the windows 10 screen: When using the computer for any word, excel, email the mouse pointer goes to the 4 little squares at the bottom LHS then the windows 10 screen come up. I have to click that screen off, relocate the mouse to the end of the word or work I was doing. Please advise what I have...
  10. Windows 10 home activation pop up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home activation pop up: I have a new computer with windows 10 home. I have started getting pop ups saying my license will expire soon. I have spent way to much time on this alreatdy. MSFT automated help, a waste of time. Talked to a person on phone who could not speak understandable english, or...