Windows 10: Windows allows me move a window to a half of the screen. Using keyshurcots. Is there a...

Discus and support Windows allows me move a window to a half of the screen. Using keyshurcots. Is there a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know I could move the border of the window to have any proportion . But It would be nice to change the default behavior of windows. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tiranodeivi, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Windows allows me move a window to a half of the screen. Using keyshurcots. Is there a...

I know I could move the border of the window to have any proportion . But It would be nice to change the default behavior of windows. Thanks

:)

Tiranodeivi, Sep 18, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 18, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows allows me move a window to a half of the screen. Using keyshurcots. Is there a...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows allows me move a window to a half of the screen. Using keyshurcots. Is there a...

1. Windows allows me move a window to a half of the screen. Using keyshurcots. Is there a... - Similar Threads - allows move window

2. windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved: not sure what this feature is called: when I reposition windows esp when moving something from one monitor to another the window being moved sometimes automatically gets resized to span exactly half the screen with the rest of the open apps arranged on the other half of the...
  3. windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved: not sure what this feature is called: when I reposition windows esp when moving something from one monitor to another the window being moved sometimes automatically gets resized to span exactly half the screen with the rest of the open apps arranged on the other half of the...
  4. windows not allowing moving of files because supposedly in use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not allowing moving of files because supposedly in use?: I was having fun until i had to install and update to a game that i got from the web, when i tried to move/delete the old file, it said it was "in use" when it wasn't. could someone pls help?...
  5. windows not allowing moving of files because supposedly in use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not allowing moving of files because supposedly in use?: I was having fun until i had to install and update to a game that i got from the web, when i tried to move/delete the old file, it said it was "in use" when it wasn't. could someone pls help?...
  6. Windows not allowed to move on nxt version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not allowed to move on nxt version: Hello ,I'm trying to upgrade my computer to windows 11 but it's saying I'm not eligible I'm using an i5 processor and 16gb ram with a Asus hero 9 board. What would be the problem, this setting works with my games but still won't allow me to upgrade.Thanks,...
  7. Wanted - a simple utlity which allows me to move a selected file in Windows Explorer using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wanted - a simple utlity which allows me to move a selected file in Windows Explorer using...: This seems simple right? I have a file selected in Windows 10 and I want a utility to move the selected file to one of four locations using a hotkey. I need to do a lot of moving like this sorting photos. Do you think anything exists? I can't find it submitted by /u/juzzle...
  8. Windows App not allowing me to use some apps

Windows App not allowing me to use some apps: first of all Idk where to post this I hope someone in here can help me. I've had a problem trying to use "Dolby Access and DTS Sound Unbound" apps I have no problem downloading them or navigating inside the app but when I click Try or Buy options a small window appear for a...
  9. Windows isn't allowing me to use my SSD

Windows isn't allowing me to use my SSD: I switched to Windows 10 today from Ubuntu. During installation, windows didn't allow me to select my SSD which had Ubuntu installed on it so I used my HDD. Now windows is set up but it isn't allowing me to use my SSD, it isn't showing up in file manager and I can't format it...
  10. not allowing me to drag in order to move files

in Windows 10 Support
    not allowing me to drag in order to move files: Anytime I use windows explorer, I can move files by clicking them and then moving them to another place. It's not working from the last time I tried it today. I click on it and take it somewhere else and it stays put. I click on it again and do it once further and then the...