Windows 10: Windows always go to preparing automaic repair, even when reinstall many times

Discus and support Windows always go to preparing automaic repair, even when reinstall many times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i had gen 5 i5 laptop with 8GB ram and 500GB HDD, everything is normal except its kind of slow. then i upgrade hdd to 120GB SSD sata. before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dwiki.fabiozart, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Windows always go to preparing automaic repair, even when reinstall many times

hello

i had gen 5 i5 laptop with 8GB ram and 500GB HDD, everything is normal except its kind of slow.

then i upgrade hdd to 120GB SSD sata.

before the latest update sep and oct 2 version before now, everything is work fine. but after the latest update. my laptop suddenly bluescreen and preparing auto repair loop.

after so many steps from internet then i decide to reinstall fresh windows again i download the latest windows back then, that is 1 version before the latest nowand after a while, days, not even a week same thing happen again, then i try repairing it with chkdsk things and success to boot for again days, and the problem return.

now i try download the latest windows image again and reinstall fresh again, then it's happen again.

from all the thing's that i tried, the problem is on the bootrec or the BCD.

when i do scan OS, it says 0 found.

now i didn't really understand.

what is the problem.

is my SSD has corrupt.? but before the update i had no problem, and i already scan my ssd there is no bad sector or any problem found.

and i heard some issue that latest build windows 10 is having this problem on some pc, is it true.?

why.?

and what should i to get work fine stable windows on my laptop.?

cause this is kind of wasting my time and data to reinstall windows again and again just to find the bootrec will trouble again.

not to mention how frustration it is for removing SSD in laptop with so many screw just for saving my data.

:)

dwiki.fabiozart, Jan 30, 2021
  2. msfitnsoo Win User

"Preparing Automatic Repair"

I updated my Toshiba Satellite laptop including the Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10. I have the "Preparing Automatic Repair" problem.

The "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen is flashing.

I do not want to lose any of the data that I have on the laptop by restoring and reinstalling Windows 10. The laptop initially came with a Windows 7 operating system. Then, it was upgraded to Windows 8 and then Windows 10.

Can you recommend the steps to take for this specific laptop?

msfitnsoo, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Windows always go to preparing automaic repair, even when reinstall many times

preparing automatic repair

Hi Sanjay,

Preparing automatic repair appears when something goes wrong with your PC and the system attempts to resolve it by itself. Upon checking the Community, we have found a related thread which includes a suggestion that can resolve your issue.
    You can refer to this
    link
    and check out the response of Sudharshan M K, one of our forum moderators. From there, you can follow the steps to
    perform start up repair from Windows Recovery Environment.

Get back to us should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows always go to preparing automaic repair, even when reinstall many times

1. Windows always go to preparing automaic repair, even when reinstall many times - Similar Threads - always preparing automaic

2. Windows Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Preparing Automatic Repair: Hello team, I'm experiencing an issue with my laptop. Whenever I try to turn it on after it has been in sleep mode or shut down, it shows a message saying "Windows preparing repair." Even after trying to reset the laptop, it still doesn't turn on properly. To make it work, I...
  3. Preparing automatic repair does not go away

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Preparing automatic repair does not go away: When I boot up my PC, it gets stuck at the asus screen saying "preparing automatic repair". Waiting does not work, I tried reinstalling windows, it did not work either. I also updated bios, tried booting from a different drive that just had windows installed. Thought this...
  4. Preparing automatic repair does not go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing automatic repair does not go away: When I boot up my PC, it gets stuck at the asus screen saying "preparing automatic repair". Waiting does not work, I tried reinstalling windows, it did not work either. I also updated bios, tried booting from a different drive that just had windows installed. Thought this...
  5. Preparing automatic repair does not go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Preparing automatic repair stucked long time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing automatic repair stucked long time: My hp laptop stucked Preparing Automatic Repair for long timePlease help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair-stucked-long-time/048d86a6-d55a-4a94-ae6b-5ae588ddab11
  7. Windows Preparing Automatic Repair always goes to blue screen won't go to recovery...

Windows Preparing Automatic Repair always goes to blue screen won't go to recovery...: Hi guys i need help! My pc is keep blue screening and won't let me go to desktop ever!, i try a clean installation from bootable usb but it always blue screen too, i want to try from automatic repair and do the clean installation there, but it also keep blue screening to and...
  8. Windows preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows preparing automatic repair: hi everyone, my HP lap top was trying to assimilate a new windows 10 update and its totally crashed my system. I get the dreaded preparing windows automatic repair loop and black screen. I have a HP Pavillion machine which has been very reliable. Ive have tried switching off...
  9. Preparing automatic repair/Diagnostics-stuck on time left

Preparing automatic repair/Diagnostics-stuck on time left: Hello, I downloaded "Treelife" to clean up my computer yesterday. This morning when I tried to open the Dell screen appeared with "Preparing automatic repair", would hang for a couple of seconds and then flash to blue screen"Window Defender Offline". Did search on internet...
  10. Windows files always corrupted even after repairs?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows files always corrupted even after repairs?: I notice that after i run these commands in powershell or cmd: sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} . and run sfc /scannow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why my Dell laptop is showing preparing windows automatic on startup in Windows 10? How can fix it.