Windows 10: Windows always show no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected.

Discus and support Windows always show no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows always show status no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected. However, you are able to go all website through the internet browser.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elson Chin, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Windows always show no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected.

Windows always show status no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected. However, you are able to go all website through the internet browser.

:)

Elson Chin, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Amadeus51 Win User

No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Jul 8, 2021
  3. allant51 Win User
    wi fi connection

After windows 1903 update I don't have any wi fi connection or icon showing and have tried many suggestions on how to get it, but none have worked.

Can you provide a step by step instruction on how to get wi fi icon and network.

allant51, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Windows always show no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected.

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows always show no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected.

1. Windows always show no internet, despite the Wi-Fi or Cable are connected. - Similar Threads - always show internet

2. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  3. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  4. Wi-Fi not Showing connections!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not Showing connections!: hello! I have installed windows 10 and trying to connect my Wi-Fi but cant, While i click the Wi-Fi its freeze and not responding or show Wi-Fi connections. I have reinstall drivers, uncheck the allow the computer to turn off this device to save power, troubleshooter tells me...
  5. Wi-Fi not Showing connections!

Wi-Fi not Showing connections!: hello! I have installed windows 10 and trying to connect my Wi-Fi but cant, While i click the Wi-Fi its freeze and not responding or show Wi-Fi connections. I have reinstall drivers, uncheck the allow the computer to turn off this device to save power, troubleshooter tells me...
  6. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi connected, but no internet: I'm having issues with my wifi connection on my laptop running Windows 10. When I try to connect, I'm getting a message that it's connected, but no internet. I was connected just fine an hour ago.I cannot try anything with the physical router, because my connection is...
  7. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

Wi-fi connected, but no internet: I'm having issues with my wifi connection on my laptop running Windows 10. When I try to connect, I'm getting a message that it's connected, but no internet. I was connected just fine an hour ago.I cannot try anything with the physical router, because my connection is...
  8. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. No wi-fi/ethernet cable connection

No wi-fi/ethernet cable connection: Hello, since around 2PM today May, 2nd I have been unable to connect to my home wi-fi or directly use the ethernet cable it has in order to access the internet on my laptop using my work laptop to write this. My laptop is an ASUS TUF gaming fx705DU with Windows 10 Pro, if...
  10. Wi-fi showing as not connected but internet working in browsers

Wi-fi showing as not connected but internet working in browsers: Hi, I am using windows 10 on HP Notebook. The wi-fi is showing as not connected but I am able to browse in google chrome or any other browser for that matter. However windows updates, HP drivers update using HP Support Assistant etc are not working as they are showing as no...