Windows 10: Windows amdx and lock screen problems

Discus and support Windows amdx and lock screen problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community! Everything has begun with this: [IMG] So I've googled a problem. It led me to gpedit.msc and it's properties, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zhexy Zolotuhin, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Windows amdx and lock screen problems

Hello Microsoft Community!

Everything has begun with this:

Windows amdx and lock screen problems [​IMG]

So I've googled a problem. It led me to gpedit.msc and it's properties, which showed me this:

Windows amdx and lock screen problems d54e5785-27d3-4ee5-9221-d44b694c6759?upload=true.png

After googling again, I've found this article:

Microsoft Support, thread 4292332

There is the point: do I need to edit lines in .adml, or do I have a bigger problems?

Thanks for everybody who can solve this Windows amdx and lock screen problems ;)

:)

Zhexy Zolotuhin, Dec 10, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Windows amdx and lock screen problems [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Dec 10, 2019
  4. prana31 Win User

Windows amdx and lock screen problems

Windows 10 Lock Screen Problem

• Have you made any changes or updates to your PC prior to this?

>> I have made some driver updates related to my steel series keyboard drivers, but I don't think it has to do anything in here.

• Are you getting any error messages?
    >> No, at least, I do not see one.

• What is the build number of your operating system?
    >> Windows 10 Pro, Version 1703, OS Build No.: 15063.483

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    >> I've done couple of steps. Checked some similar error mention in the following forum threads:

Windows 10 Lock Screen Problems

Followed these steps, mentioned here:

Windows 10 Spotlight stopped working? Here's the fix.

Also checked the following links:

Lock screen background image does not appear (Anniversary Update) - Windows 10 Help Forums

Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

Lock Screen Problems in Anniversary Upgrade - Windows 10 Help Forums

Possible way to get round lockscreen problem - Windows 10 Help Forums

My "Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing" option is already checked.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...problems/d6b9268d-9c04-47fd-906c-fb3b2f9ce691

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/th...kground-on-sign-in-screen-in-windows-10.7215/

http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/fix-not-seeing-all-possible-apps-lock-screen-options-windows-10

• Is it possible for you to send us a screenshot of the issue?
    >> No, because I cannot take a screenshot while it's trying to lock the screen.

Thanks for your response. Hope I'll get some definitive guide to solve this issue soon.

prana31, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows amdx and lock screen problems

1. Windows amdx and lock screen problems - Similar Threads - amdx lock screen

2. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with lock screen: Since some months ago I have been unable to change my lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/5777232c-510a-4180-bf3d-1b9e828fd7d5?messageId=c7a1ab0d-83ad-4369-b8b7-6aa9bbaa079d exactly the same...
  3. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with lock screen: Since some months ago I have been unable to change my lock screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-change-lock-screen-background-image/5777232c-510a-4180-bf3d-1b9e828fd7d5?messageId=c7a1ab0d-83ad-4369-b8b7-6aa9bbaa079d exactly the same...
  4. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with lock screen: The new screen that Windows add in Windows 10 before the login screen has given fits lately. When I start the computer "Lock Screen?" will not allow the login screen to show. There is a delay, seems like eternity :, before I can get the password screen to load. What is wrong...
  5. Problem with lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with lock screen: The new screen that Windows add in Windows 10 before the login screen has given fits lately. When I start the computer "Lock Screen?" will not allow the login screen to show. There is a delay, seems like eternity :, before I can get the password screen to load. What is wrong...
  6. Problem with lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Lock screen problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen problems: Hi everyone I cant see the pictures I downloaded from chrome When I go to the lock screen and it gives me the option to use a slideshow, I select there and it opens a window so I can select the pictures I want to add to the slideshow, the problem is that no pictures appear...
  8. Problem with the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with the lock screen: My windows spotlight does not show pictures in the lock screen. this problem has started when i reset my PC. PLEASE HELP! I have tried all the solutions given under similar solutions but it gave no results...
  9. Lock Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Problem: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. No matter what Lock Screen picture I select to show during my log-in all that shows is a blank, picture-less background. Sometimes it's a grey background, other times a blue background. But no picture. Does anybody know why my lock screen...
  10. Lock screen problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lock screen problem: HI! I was trying to disable my lock screen with the run - netplwiz - User Accounts method. I think I may have mixed up my password and pin numbers. It let me change the settings but when I restarted I get the lock screen with a message "The username or password is...