Windows 10: Windows and Chromium OS installed on my laptop

Discus and support Windows and Chromium OS installed on my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I'm a Windows 10 user and a student. So I have an old Lenovo Thinkpad Y450 laptop which was installed Windows 10 on it. After using it around 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Đức Nguyễn Anh, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Windows and Chromium OS installed on my laptop

Hi. I'm a Windows 10 user and a student. So I have an old Lenovo Thinkpad Y450 laptop which was installed Windows 10 on it. After using it around 1 week, I thought it got some problem so I tried reinstalling Windows 10 by USB boot form Media Creation Tool on Microsoft website but the computer kept shut down on its own maybe by the hardware, then I have installed succesfully Chromium OS on it by Cloud Ready Installer. But when I start the computer, the Chromium OS didn't start but Windows 10 instead and it makes me to install windows 10 and it did work. I want to make use of this old computer for study and other things and also try using Chromium OS. How can I switch to Chromium OS sometimes? My computer has 500GB HDD but after installing windows 10, it only has 300GB for windows hard drive. I don't know where is the other 200GB, maybe it was used for Chromium OS. My keyboard on laptop is malfunctioning, it keeps pressing buttons over and over so I have disabled it. Can I get a help for this? Thank you

:)

Đức Nguyễn Anh, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Windows and Chromium OS installed on my laptop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows and Chromium OS installed on my laptop

1. Windows and Chromium OS installed on my laptop - Similar Threads - Chromium installed laptop

2. Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10: Hello Sir,I'm Pradeep Kushwaha from UP, India.Today afternoon I was work on my laptop and copy data from laptop to mobile phone then suddenly my laptop screen was black out and unable to see any thing and shutdown from press power button. After sometime I was try to on my...
  3. Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10: Hello Sir,I'm Pradeep Kushwaha from UP, India.Today afternoon I was work on my laptop and copy data from laptop to mobile phone then suddenly my laptop screen was black out and unable to see any thing and shutdown from press power button. After sometime I was try to on my...
  4. Unable to on my HP laptop Installed OS windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends & Community Support Team, This is Gavin Mathos. I want to upgrade My Laptop to Windows 11 OS. Got a message in PC Health Check App i.e. " This PC dosen't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The Processor Intel Core i3-6006U CPU @...
  6. Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.

Installing of Windows 11 OS on My Laptop.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friends & Community Support Team, This is Gavin Mathos. I want to upgrade My Laptop to Windows 11 OS. Got a message in PC Health Check App i.e. " This PC dosen't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The Processor Intel Core i3-6006U CPU @...
  7. Chromium installed itself

Chromium installed itself: When i tried to install adobe pro, chromium installed automatically and now i m not able to uninstall it. when i uninstall it says close all yahoo browser first. i didnt opened and installed it either...
  8. My Computer keeps installing Chromium.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Computer keeps installing Chromium.: Every time I uninstall it, a few hours later, the installation process starts again. Please help submitted by /u/Whoevien20 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fs55h5/my_computer_keeps_installing_chromium/
  9. Fresh OS installation to my Laptop

Fresh OS installation to my Laptop: My Laptop (HP Spectre X360 - 13-Ae045tu) came up with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. I want to do a fresh installation of Windows 10 pro. What are the ways to do it? If I download ISO of Win 10 from Microsoft site will it be registered/activate in my laptop? Is it...
  10. Chromium - self installed

Chromium - self installed: Would appreciate your assistance! Have a friends laptop where Chromium installed on its own, and keeps popping up when the computer starts. Went to Task Manager/Startup, and Disabled 3 entries of Chromium. However, they cannot be deleted. Next, found my way to...