Windows 10: Windows and Games freeze. Help!

Discus and support Windows and Games freeze. Help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have had an issue where my windows and game freeze from time to time. It's random. In games, they freeze and loopback the last sound played.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TodorTodorovski2, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Windows and Games freeze. Help!

Hello, i have had an issue where my windows and game freeze from time to time.

It's random. In games, they freeze and loopback the last sound played. I've also seen that i have lighting problems in m games sometimes where it switches from dark to brighter light, but that maybe a issue or bug with the game. In windows it's completely silent and the loop circle with the arrow is displayed instead of my cursor.

Thanks in advance!

:)

TodorTodorovski2, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Loraine Mon, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Games freeze. Help!

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows and Games freeze. Help!

1. Windows and Games freeze. Help! - Similar Threads - Games freeze Help

2. I need help for a System Freezing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help for a System Freezing while gaming: Hello, I recently built a liquid-cooled system with the following specifications:ASRock Z790 Taichi Carrera BIOS v8.03Intel 13700KZotac RTX 4080 Trinity OCThermalTake XG D5 6000 mt/s CL36 HynixCrucial P5 500GBCrucial P5 2TB x 2850W Super Flower Leadex IIIAs I mentioned in the...
  3. I need help for a System Freezing while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help for a System Freezing while gaming: Hello, I recently built a liquid-cooled system with the following specifications:ASRock Z790 Taichi Carrera BIOS v8.03Intel 13700KZotac RTX 4080 Trinity OCThermalTake XG D5 6000 mt/s CL36 HynixCrucial P5 500GBCrucial P5 2TB x 2850W Super Flower Leadex IIIAs I mentioned in the...
  4. GAME FREEZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAME FREEZ: Hi, I have a problem with windows when i play games. For some reason some games freez, the mouse cursor is gone but i can hear the music of the game or a sound, depends when it freezes in the background. CTRL + ALT + DELETE does nothing cuz the desktop is frozen, but the NUM...
  5. GAME FREEZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAME FREEZ: Hi, I have a problem with windows when i play games. For some reason some games freez, the mouse cursor is gone but i can hear the music of the game or a sound, depends when it freezes in the background. CTRL + ALT + DELETE does nothing cuz the desktop is frozen, but the NUM...
  6. GAME freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GAME freezing: My laptop is hp 15-bs 544tu. I'm facing game freezing issues. HELP ME Please...! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-freezing/4d37697e-86c4-4891-bda7-8d3a1d19de45
  7. Windows freezing while gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezing while gaming: Hello. I'm asking this question here because there is no way for me to fix this. Since the last weeks, my computer gets random freezes while I'm gaming. I've unmounted and mounted it completely again, replaced thermal paste and everything. Tried unplugging USB, stressed the...
  8. Games freeze (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games freeze (Windows 10): Every game I play freezes after a couple minutes (on Steam, Uplay, Origin, Epic Games). I don't know what the problem could be. I've updated all my drivers, cleared my temp files, ran a memory check, ran a system file check and scanned for virusses. Nothing worked out for...
  9. Windows 10 Games Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Games Freezing: Hello. I am having a problem with games freezing on my windows 10 pc. The games that have been freezing are GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas and Team Fortress 2. GTA V is working fine without any freezes. if i reboot my pc all games are working fine, the freezing usually...
  10. Help me pls! my games are freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me pls! my games are freezing: My Laptop started to have a problem ever since I updated my PC. This did not happen before the update, but ever since I updated my laptop my games started to freeze. I can start it up and everything, and I can stay at the main menu, but when I start playing it starts to...