Windows 10: Windows and Google

Discus and support Windows and Google in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I separate Windows and Google? I want just gmail and my Google account. I do not want to have to sign into Windows to get to my google.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anna-LeeVinson, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Windows and Google

How can I separate Windows and Google? I want just gmail and my Google account. I do not want to have to sign into Windows to get to my google.

:)

Anna-LeeVinson, Apr 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Apr 25, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Windows and Google

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows and Google

1. Windows and Google - Similar Threads - Google

2. How to see Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to see Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop: Sir How to enable Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop I have downloaded Android Emulator Blue Stacks in my Windows 10.But this particular App is not working ,as it is asking for enabling Virtualization in Bios Windows 10 which is a bit...
  3. Google pulls seven stalker apps identified by Avast from Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Google pulls seven stalker apps identified by Avast from Play Store: Mobile threat researchers at Avast have detected seven apps on the Google Play Store that were all likely designed by a Russian developer to allow people to stalk employees, romantic partners, or kids. Avast detected and reported four of the apps on Tuesday to Google, which...
  4. Google Chrome will stop Incognito Mode detection at end of July

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will stop Incognito Mode detection at end of July: Chrome’s Incognito Mode is based on the principle that you should have the choice to browse the web privately. At the end of July, Chrome will remedy a loophole that has allowed sites to detect people who are browsing in Incognito Mode. This will affect some publishers who...
  5. i want to put my google pics on my iphone 5s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to put my google pics on my iphone 5s: how can i download my google pics and my saved you tube playlists to my iPhone 5s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-put-my-google-pics-on-my-iphone-5s/51a5a409-6bf7-4940-aedc-aa2604142a7f"
  6. Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access: When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix...
  7. Real-time bikeshare information in Google Maps rolls out to 24 cities

in Windows 10 News
    Real-time bikeshare information in Google Maps rolls out to 24 cities: Bikesharing is booming as this two-wheeled technology transforms how people get from A to B in cities around the planet. With an estimated 1,600 bikeshare systems and more than 18 million shared bikes in urban centers worldwide, bikesharing has gone mainstream. And for good...
  8. Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar not syncing all categories from google calendar: I have web calendars added and some other split (like reminders and tasks) on G calendar but the windows calendar doesn't show the web added ones or the split categories and change the name of the birthdays to contacts. It's gotten very nnyong and bad i was wondering if...
  9. Google Chrome familiy

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome familiy: When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix...
  10. Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.: I have been having issues with my laptop which is a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop that keeps freezing/stuttering when streaming or watching videos, for example, YouTube or movies from a certain website, but it does not stutter when playing games that might take a lot of...