Windows 10: Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do.

Discus and support Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have had this issue for a little while but most of the time it solves itself by restarting the computer, a minor inconvenience at best. Now its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jenzelta, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Jenzelta Win User

Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do.

So I have had this issue for a little while but most of the time it solves itself by restarting the computer, a minor inconvenience at best. Now its just not working at all.

I have looked around at apparent "solves" which doesnt seem to do anything, I have tried installing the latest driver for my wifi, nothing.

All my other wifi applications work, but the xbox app and the store refuses to believe I have an internet connection.

here is my wifi status window.

Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do. 02da4128-d8d6-4578-9699-33ade2c3ad98?upload=true.png

:)

Jenzelta, Apr 13, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. rob1618 Win User
    Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Apr 13, 2019
  4. wabbles Win User

Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do.

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows and microsoft apps seem to think I have wifi or internet connections but I do. - Similar Threads - microsoft apps seem

2. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi is connected but I have no internet: My TVs have a WiFi connection and they work normally, however my phone and computer also have a WiFi connection but they don’t work. Anyone know why my TVs work however my phone and computer don’t?...
  3. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WiFi is connected but I have no internet: My TVs have a WiFi connection and they work normally, however my phone and computer also have a WiFi connection but they don’t work. Anyone know why my TVs work however my phone and computer don’t?...
  4. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do: i am connected by ethernet and have an stable stable internet connection but windows 10 says i am not connected to anything and there is no connection avilable and due to thta i am unable to access certain apps , i have checked that is not an router issue as it works...
  6. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do: i am connected by ethernet and have an stable stable internet connection but windows 10 says i am not connected to anything and there is no connection avilable and due to thta i am unable to access certain apps , i have checked that is not an router issue as it works...
  7. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

8. Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.

Windows says I have no internet connection, but I do.: I am running windows 10 home version 1909. My icon in the taskbar shows no internet access, but I can use it just fine. I saw here...
  9. Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.: I have searched the internet about this problem error ox800704cf. I have tried everything it suggested. Nothing works. My husband plays the Solitare Collection and is up set that I can't get it to work. Surely there is a simple fix for this problem. Can't send feedback...
  10. I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet"

I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet": I have internet connection with or without my ethernet cable but windows window shows "no internet". It is a problem for start up programs that try to update on start up on sometimes. I guess they are getting that signal. How to make this go away? 107166