Windows 10: Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD

Discus and support Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a laptop which came with Windows 10which I later updated to 11 and Office licenses. At the time of purchase, it had a hard disk in it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MayankSoni3, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD

Hello, I have a laptop which came with Windows 10which I later updated to 11 and Office licenses. At the time of purchase, it had a hard disk in it. Everything was pre-installed by the manufacturer, I don't have any activation keys for any of the software or the windows. Now I want to upgrade it to SSD. I am thinking of cloning the C drive to SSD. I want to know what will happen to my licenses. Will it migrate to SSD?Also is there anything else to check while doing this?

:)

MayankSoni3, Jun 14, 2022

2. How to transfer windows 10 to new SSD from Hard disk

Old title: Transfer windows 10 to ssd.

Hi. I have a Dell Inspiron 5520 laptop and I have upgraded to windows 10 Home via the windows update from windows 7 last year. It has a 500 gb hard disk and as the hard disk is running slow so I wish to install a SSD in place of the hard disk. Please tell
    me the procedure how can i copy windows 10 to new ssd.

nilotpalnandi, Jun 14, 2022
  3. fmonte Win User
    Can I transfer MS Office 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

fmonte, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD

1. Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD - Similar Threads - Office license transfer

2. Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office license transfer while upgrading from hard disk to SSD: Hello, I have a laptop which came with Windows 10which I later updated to 11 and Office licenses. At the time of purchase, it had a hard disk in it. Everything was pre-installed by the manufacturer, I don't have any activation keys for any of the software or the windows. Now...
  3. Transfer Windows OEM license from m.2 ssd to sata ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows OEM license from m.2 ssd to sata ssd: Hello I have a laptop that came with Windows 10 education on its m.2 ssd, so its probably an OEM license I have a sata ssd that has Windows 10 home on it, that I added to the laptop to boot from I want to replace my m.2 ssd with a different one with more storage, but I...
  4. Transfer a license bought in MS store from a MS account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer a license bought in MS store from a MS account to another: Hi, so months ago I bought a license for Dolby Atmos in one MS account but now I want to close that account and transfer this license to my new MS account. Is there a way to do it?...
  5. Transferring Windows 10 license to SSD

Transferring Windows 10 license to SSD: I've seen very conflicting answers to this question. I'm getting a ssd and I plan on installing windows on it to use for my main use on my computer. I have an oem version of windows and I want to move my activation to the new drive but not to a new computer. Some forum...
  6. Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD: Hi My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10. Kindly guide if there is a possibility...
  7. Office License Transfer

Office License Transfer: I purchased a Dell computer with Windows 10 and a Microsoft Office license. I work for a local chamber of commerce and they paid me back for the computer purchase. Each year I am personally billed for the Office license. How can I transfer ownership of that license to them...
  8. Lost Office license after upgrading to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Office license after upgrading to SSD: I lost my Microsoft office license after upgrading my pc from HDD to SSD. The pc came with free Office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-office-license-after-upgrading-to-ssd/1bc713ca-2dd0-42fa-8af8-1c4ed85578ce
  9. Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ?

Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ?: I have windows 10 it came with my laptop (I think its an OEM version) and Microsoft Office 2013 (purchased) . My laptop's harddisk is currently giving problems. I plan to buy a new hard disk , I have two options: 1) Clone harddisk data to new hard disk 2) Reinstall...
  10. Transfer Windows 10 license to SSD

Transfer Windows 10 license to SSD: Hello, I have a laptop with pre-installed Windows 10 Home. I am upgrading my storage into an SSD soon and I want to know if I can transfer that license since it will be in the same laptop anyways. Thanks...