Windows 10: Windows and Office align feature release schedules to benefit customer

Discus and support Windows and Office align feature release schedules to benefit customer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10, Office 365 ProPlus and System Center Configuration Manager make twice-a-year feature release schedules more manageable and predictable for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows and Office align feature release schedules to benefit customer

Source: Windows and Office align feature release schedules to benefit customers - Windows For Your BusinessWindows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Apr 19, 2017
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Office 365

Windows Phone » All apps » Office » places » Office 356 » set up: is just for enterprise customers.
    For us normal consumers, registering there is not required and you enjoy the all benefits of the Office for Mobile suite already.

If that did not help:

• Do you use the same Microsoft account in Windows Phone » All apps » Settings » mail+accounts?
    • If yes, which Office feature are you looking for?

Abi99 (2), Apr 19, 2017
  3. Office 2016 programs removed by Office Windows 1709 update

I haven't installed Office 2016 standalone in a while, since I have gone mostly exclusive with Office 365. Might setup a VM and see what happens. But I know MS announced earlier this year they were aligning Office releases with Windows 10, so maybe this
    pat of that strategy.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

Windows and Office align feature release schedules to benefit customer

1. Windows and Office align feature release schedules to benefit customer - Similar Threads - Office align feature

2. Align custom resolution to left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Align custom resolution to left: I have a laptop with a damaged screen, there is a black vertical bar on the right side of the screen covering around 1/5 of the display. I have tried making a custom resolution to compensate for the dead section of my display but the custom resolution is aligned to centre....
  3. Align custom resolution to left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Align custom resolution to left: I have a laptop with a damaged screen, there is a black vertical bar on the right side of the screen covering around 1/5 of the display. I have tried making a custom resolution to compensate for the dead section of my display but the custom resolution is aligned to centre....
  4. benefits of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    benefits of windows 11: What are the benefits of windows 11 compared to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/benefits-of-windows-11/467821cb-1949-41d5-8979-f6e67fbbe238
  5. benefits of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    benefits of windows 11: What are the benefits of windows 11 compared to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/benefits-of-windows-11/467821cb-1949-41d5-8979-f6e67fbbe238
  6. My custom pointer is not aligned with the position of the click.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My custom pointer is not aligned with the position of the click.: [ATTACH] So lemme get this straight, i made a custom pointer for a theme but it is not aligned to where i click and i don't know how to fix that. Reference pic's of how it looks. "if somebody doesn't get what i am talking about" https://gifyu.com/image/d0pF -gif...
  7. Release Schedule for Future Releases

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Release Schedule for Future Releases: I have questions regarding several of your products. I would like to knowthe latest release version for the following products and if you can tell me if you have release dates for each of them? Also, do you happen to have arelease schedule that you follow for new releases?...
  8. A windows alignment bug/feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    A windows alignment bug/feature?: First maximize a windows called A. Then drag window B to the leftmost/rightmost, or use Win + ←/→, letting it occupy half of the screen. Then click the thumbnail of A (or keyboard navigate + enter), letting it occupy the other half. The top of window A is slightly (8px on my...
  9. Logging into Windows 10 using Office 365 ID - what's the benefit?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logging into Windows 10 using Office 365 ID - what's the benefit?: Hi all As the title says, what's the benefit of a user logging into Windows 10 (believe it would have to be Pro) using their Office 365 credentials? Thanks... 22015
  10. Upcoming change to release schedule for non-security Office updates

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming change to release schedule for non-security Office updates: We want to let you know about an important change coming to the release schedule for Office updates so that you can plan accordingly. Until now, both security and non-security updates have been released on the second Tuesday of each month. Starting in April, the non-security...