Windows 10: Windows and Office asking for activation after update

Discus and support Windows and Office asking for activation after update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I'm having a weird problem I think. My desktop is asking me to "activate my windows 10" and my laptop is asking me to "activate my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Feralkor05, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Windows and Office asking for activation after update

Hey everyone!

I'm having a weird problem I think.

My desktop is asking me to "activate my windows 10" and my laptop is asking me to "activate my office".

I'm not a computer wizard,tried to reach a friend for help but neither him knew to solve it.

I have the same licence in both and for more than 3 years and that never happened before,never had any problems.

Anyway,thank you for your help.

Stay safe.

:)

Feralkor05, Jul 21, 2020

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 21, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Office 365 keeps asking to activate after windows update

Hi Das, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Jul 21, 2020
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Windows and Office asking for activation after update

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Download an iso with all updates and use your serial.

NdMk2o1o, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows and Office asking for activation after update

1. Windows and Office asking for activation after update - Similar Threads - Office asking activation

2. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  3. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  4. Windows asking for activation after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking for activation after an update: My computer recently updated and since the update chrome stopped working on windows and none of the menus work, there is an activate windows watermark in the corner but windows was pre installed on the laptop when I purchased....
  5. Windows asking for activation after an update

Windows asking for activation after an update: My computer recently updated and since the update chrome stopped working on windows and none of the menus work, there is an activate windows watermark in the corner but windows was pre installed on the laptop when I purchased....
  6. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  7. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  8. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows asking to be activated after most recent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows asking to be activated after most recent update: Hello,My Recently updated a windows feature update the other day. the one that added the stupid weather thing to my taskbar. Now I have an overlay constantly telling me to activate windows. I have a legitimate copy of windows I've been using for years. I go to activation and...
  10. Windows Asking for activation key after the 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Asking for activation key after the 2004 update: Hi, I have a windows 10 pro. i updated my window a lot of time from 1803 to 1909 but it never ask me for the activation key because i already have geniune window installed in my laptop. but after the 2004 update it asks me for activation key. when i go in activation panel it...