Windows 10: Windows and office for free

Discus and support Windows and office for free in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought the Windows and Office keys at a very low price. I asked a question here about that, and I found that the keys may be fake because they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hossam Eldin Zaki, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Windows and office for free

[COLOR=rgba60, 64, 67, 1]I bought the Windows and Office keys at a very low price. I asked a question here about that, and I found that the keys may be fake because they are for a small price. Also, the key works for more than one computer. Now I want to get a copy of Windows for work and a copy of Office for work for free, after the permission of Mr. Bill Gates, because their price is expensive and my religion may refuse that I use fake copies and I need to use Windows and Office with your consent. Thank you.[/COLOR]

:)

Hossam Eldin Zaki, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Windows and office for free

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CWindows and office for free :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows and office for free

1. Windows and office for free - Similar Threads - office free

2. Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem: Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-life-time-free-but-ms-access-not-a/ba643875-47ff-43fb-8043-fe79d43ad008
  3. Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem: Ms Office Life time free but ms access not a Active please solve my Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-life-time-free-but-ms-access-not-a/ba643875-47ff-43fb-8043-fe79d43ad008
  4. how can i free download Microsoft office 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i free download Microsoft office 2013: how can i free download Microsoft office 2013? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-free-download-microsoft-office-2013/47d1189a-7727-4904-803d-dd3ebc6462b7
  5. how can i free download Microsoft office 2013

how can i free download Microsoft office 2013: how can i free download Microsoft office 2013? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-free-download-microsoft-office-2013/47d1189a-7727-4904-803d-dd3ebc6462b7
  6. how can i free download Microsoft office 2013

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365: I get directed to sts.[school name].edu site to sign into my student Office account. I can't sign in though, because it tells me that my username or password is incorrect, but both are the email address and password I use to sign in to my other school accounts....
  8. Uninstalling Soft Maker Free Office: No way

Uninstalling Soft Maker Free Office: No way: In the 7 forumWierdly unable to uninstall SoftMaker Free Office Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the same problem was experienced. However, using Revo Portable, I cannot locate the advanced option recommended, Can anyone help me, please? 20 HS2 179541
  9. Uninstalling Soft Maker Free Office: No way

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling Soft Maker Free Office: No way: In the 7 forumWierdly unable to uninstall SoftMaker Free Office Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the same problem was experienced. However, using Revo Portable, I cannot locate the advanced option recommended, Can anyone help me, please? 20 HS2 179541
  10. MS Office is not free with windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office is not free with windows 10: Hi All,I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10 and when I am accessing excel/word it says I need to buy license but I thought MS office should be free with windows.It's frustrating and from now I will never buy laptop with windows. How come they ask/beg from day 1....