Windows 10: WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS

Discus and support WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I need WINDOWS & OFFICE for small business where 5 to 10 computers would be connected to a server Or just one main computer. Can someone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tariq M.Khan, Jan 8, 2020.

1. WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS

Hi,

I need WINDOWS & OFFICE for small business where 5 to 10 computers would be connected to a server Or just one main computer.

Can someone recommend an economical windows and office package for say 10 systems?

And also, how and where to purchase package?

Thanks,

:)

Tariq M.Khan, Jan 8, 2020
  2. SteveFlo Win User

Office 2007 Small Business

Can I transfer my Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 to my new laptop running Windows 10?

SteveFlo, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Allegheny Win User
    Backup solutions for Small Business?

What types of solutions out there would be a good first step when it comes to protecting the information of a small business?

Allegheny, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS

1. WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS - Similar Threads - OFFICE SMALL BUSINESS

2. Windows for small business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows for small business: Dear Microsoft,Is there a way to purchase Windows keys for small business instead of purchasing to individuals using Azure portal for exampleReply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-small-business/a22388f0-bcbf-4629-b45c-d67223c6bd6f
  3. Windows for small business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows for small business: Dear Microsoft,Is there a way to purchase Windows keys for small business instead of purchasing to individuals using Azure portal for exampleReply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-small-business/a22388f0-bcbf-4629-b45c-d67223c6bd6f
  4. Windows for Small Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows for Small Business: Hi everyone, need your help! I'm working for a small company and have to get Windows 10 for 10 PCs on behalf of our cmpany. 1. Any idea how to do this? 2. Do I buy licenses separately for each PC? Also, heard about Windows 365, but not sure if it covers just Windows or only...
  5. Windows for Small Business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows for Small Business: Hi everyone, need your help! I'm working for a small company and have to get Windows 10 for 10 PCs on behalf of our cmpany. 1. Any idea how to do this? 2. Do I buy licenses separately for each PC? Also, heard about Windows 365, but not sure if it covers just Windows or only...
  6. Windows for Small Business

7. Microsoft for small business

Microsoft for small business: I want to suggest that creates a Microsoft small business user ID so that we can log into windows, office, and other products and licenses as a small business. I want to have small business accounts for our small businesses. Where would I make that suggestion, or at what...
  8. Microsoft for small business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft for small business: I want to suggest that creates a Microsoft small business user ID so that we can log into windows, office, and other products and licenses as a small business. I want to have small business accounts for our small businesses. Where would I make that suggestion, or at what...
  9. Windows 10/11 for small business

Windows 10/11 for small business: Hello Microsoft,My friend runs a small business and was looking forward to purchase windows 11/windows10 licenses in bulk. He has 25 PCs and may add more in the future.Could you please help me with the information on where and how to make the bulk purchase. I am going through...
  10. National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

in Windows 10 News
    National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses: National Small Business Week is in full-swing; here are some great newer Windows 10 devices that can help Small Businesses be more secure and get more done. This week we recognize National Small Business Week; something that is near and dear to my heart. As someone who...