Windows 10: Windows and office used on old and damaged PC

Discus and support Windows and office used on old and damaged PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Sir, I was using Apple iMac on which Windows 10 Pro and Office Pro were installed. This is damaged beyond repair. can I use my old Windows and Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pkbajpai1210, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Windows and office used on old and damaged PC

Sir,

I was using Apple iMac on which Windows 10 Pro and Office Pro were installed. This is damaged beyond repair. can I use my old Windows and Office on my new PC. If yes how to do it. I have Microsoft account.

:)

pkbajpai1210, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CWindows and office used on old and damaged PC :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Windows and office used on old and damaged PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows and office used on old and damaged PC

1. Windows and office used on old and damaged PC - Similar Threads - office used old

2. USB damage after PC crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB damage after PC crash: Hello community,While watching a movie, my PC froze and produced this weird buzzing sound so I had to shut it down. I also had a USB stick plugged in and it was downloading Windows 11 to be more accurate it was at the stage where the bootable media was being created. But,...
  3. Repairing damaged windows 10 using another computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repairing damaged windows 10 using another computer: Hi everyone. I have Laptop and a PC, both have Windows 10 and both are on the same network. The PC Windows is not responding and it is not on. I have tried all methods to get it on again but they were all failure. The PC Windows started this behaviour after few attempts...
  4. My old PC was damaged and it's giving me a hard time when installing Windows on a new computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My old PC was damaged and it's giving me a hard time when installing Windows on a new computer.: So the only parts I could retrieve from my old device was my power supply and my two SSDs. I should have formatted them before putting them in the new PC I built I have a new M.2 drive which will serve as my boot up, but I discovered a new problem: I can't install my Windows...
  5. Gaming damage a PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gaming damage a PC: Hi I bought a laptop lenove by the name Windows 10, i3, 2.20 GHz for my study but I was also using it for gaming, i installed PES GAME but I was running good, to my surprised one day I leave the PC on with game for 1 hr when I was coming back I notice the LCD color has...
  6. Damage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Damage: How to find out what damage was done by a malware/trojan/backdoor ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/damage/01ec6f78-9fd3-419d-b62d-817ec6789397
  7. Old microsoft office versions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Old microsoft office versions: Is there anyway to get an old version of Word/excel etc without a licence. 155931
  8. Windows 10 damaged / damaged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 damaged / damaged: Sometimes I have received (or what it seems) a Windows notification to say that it is damaged and I need to carry out instructions to prevent my files from being deleted. There is a countdown timer and a sharp beep that is really annoying. Is there anything I can run from...
  9. Unable to access office PC using Citrix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access office PC using Citrix: I use virtual desktop Citrix to connect to my office computer but I cannot get access to it from home because Microsoft Edge is trying to open Pulse Application Launcher (yes, no question). After that I can see my office computer desktop and the loop stats again...
  10. Deleting old pc's no longer in use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleting old pc's no longer in use: How do I delete an old pc/laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/deleting-old-pcs-no-longer-in-use/7d862431-2360-4bca-9b9b-f34d8da0f799