Windows 10: Windows and Taskbar Error

Discus and support Windows and Taskbar Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So awhile ago, I was fiddling with my laptop's users-named account folder and was attempting to rename the account folder. I went into properties and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiabloDrake, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Windows and Taskbar Error

So awhile ago, I was fiddling with my laptop's users-named account folder and was attempting to rename the account folder. I went into properties and at the bottom of the properties list, showed a "hide users" option next to advanced setting. I clicked on it, waited for the thing to load, an it as administrator, then almost all my folders and files disappeared. I then quickly reversed the effect by undoing by changing the properties settings back to the original. Then my laptop crashed. Once it turned back on, the actual problem occured. Both my taskbar wouldn't pop up from the bottom after

:)

DiabloDrake, Oct 9, 2021

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows and Taskbar Error

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows and Taskbar Error

1. Windows and Taskbar Error - Similar Threads - Taskbar Error

2. Taskbar Autohide error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Autohide error: I'm running Windows 11 and have the taskbar autohide option activated. I've been having a Problem, that whenever I restart or reboot my laptop. The taskbar does not autohide and remains in its place; I open Windows Explorer from the task manager, restart it once, and the...
  3. Taskbar Autohide error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Autohide error: I'm running Windows 11 and have the taskbar autohide option activated. I've been having a Problem, that whenever I restart or reboot my laptop. The taskbar does not autohide and remains in its place; I open Windows Explorer from the task manager, restart it once, and the...
  4. What happened to my goddamn taskbar and how to fix this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my goddamn taskbar and how to fix this error: How to fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-goddamn-taskbar-and-how-to-fix/c3b234be-ad8a-40d2-bd3e-bf7d3ee7df98
  5. What happened to my goddamn taskbar and how to fix this error

What happened to my goddamn taskbar and how to fix this error: How to fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-goddamn-taskbar-and-how-to-fix/c3b234be-ad8a-40d2-bd3e-bf7d3ee7df98
  6. Errors in hiding the taskbar on Windows11, 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors in hiding the taskbar on Windows11, 22H2.: I am using Windows11, 22H2.When I choose the “Automatically hide the taskbar” option, it works well, as the taskbar is hidden automatically soon after my cursor moves away from it.However, when I open the default “Clock” application and select “Display the window always on...
  7. Errors in hiding the taskbar on Windows11, 22H2.

Errors in hiding the taskbar on Windows11, 22H2.: I am using Windows11, 22H2.When I choose the “Automatically hide the taskbar” option, it works well, as the taskbar is hidden automatically soon after my cursor moves away from it.However, when I open the default “Clock” application and select “Display the window always on...
  8. Taskbar Location Moved to the Left Side and Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Location Moved to the Left Side and Error: Good Afternoon,This morning, I just tried to uninstall an application on my Desktop, when it suddenly crashed and restarted my Desktop.Somehow, the taskbar just moved to the right side and shows nothing but this picture attached in the...
  9. Taskbar Location Moved to the Left Side and Error

Taskbar Location Moved to the Left Side and Error: Good Afternoon,This morning, I just tried to uninstall an application on my Desktop, when it suddenly crashed and restarted my Desktop.Somehow, the taskbar just moved to the right side and shows nothing but this picture attached in the...
  10. Taskbar Location Moved and error

Taskbar Location Moved and error: Good Afternoon,This morning, I just tried to uninstall an application on my Desktop, when it suddenly crashed and restarted my Desktop.Somehow, the taskbar just moved to the right side and shows nothing but this picture attached in the...