Windows 10: Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update

Discus and support Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This blog is the latest in a recurring series about recent Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update

Source: Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends - April 2015 Update

:)

Brink, Apr 15, 2015
  2. LCRT Win User

i cant bring back my 735 to its old stable OS (Which is 8.1) from windows 10 dev. prev.

at the end of that article:

"Originally published April 2015, updated May 2015"

3. JoeJoe52 Win User
    Fall Creator Update 1709 Won't Install, ASUS Laptop

The reason I'm being given for this is that I have to uninstall Trend Micro 2009. The problem is that I bought this computer in 2015 and Trend Micro 2009 isn't even on it. I've checked the program list and used their uninstall tool. The computer is an
    ASUS ​VivoBook X540SA

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

JoeJoe52, Apr 15, 2015
Thema:

Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update

1. Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update - Similar Threads - Phone Store Trends

2. Window phone store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window phone store: I have same issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update i restored my phone but now i cant update any such a important apps or game like music or video app i have set my time and date but nothing works can anyone plz tell me...
  3. Windows 10 April 2018 Update and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2015 purchased from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2015 purchased from Microsoft Store: I had purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2015 from Microsoft Store in the year 2015. It was working fine through every update Windows 10 launched before April 2018 update. Ever since I updated to this latest version PSE 2015 is not working. It either says "there is not enough...
  4. Windows April Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows April Update: I've already asked about it, but the problem is still here - Installation stops at 30%, notebook reboots and then it goes to an infinite loop. Here are the files from the C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback and C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther folders...
  5. Windows Store Trends – February 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Trends – February 2016: This blog is the latest in a recurring series highlighting recent Windows Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. With the launch of the...
  6. April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details

in Windows 10 News
    April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released 11 security bulletins. We encourage customers to apply all of these updates. For more information about this month’s security updates, including the detailed view of the Exploitability Index (XI), visit the Microsoft Bulletin...
  7. Windows Store Trends – September 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store Trends – September 2015: This blog is the latest in a recurring series about recent Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. With the launch of the unified Dev Center...
  8. Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies: This week we released updated app certification policies on Dev Center for Windows Phone apps and Windows Store apps and accompanying updates to the Application Developer Agreement. This update adjusts the policies to make them more clear and easier to understand, revises...
  9. Windows Phone 10 Technical Preview to arrive in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone 10 Technical Preview to arrive in 2015: Loving the Windows 10 Technical Preview on your computer? Would you like to try it on your phone? Well, that won’t be happening soon. As we had heard before, Microsoft isn’t going to release an ARM-supported Windows 10 Technical Preview until next year, Windows Phone Chief...
  10. April 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    April 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-032 (3038314) This critical security update resolves vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer. For more information, please see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-032. Disabling SSL 3.0 As communicated in our February 2015 security updates...