Windows 10: Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

Discus and support Windows and Xbox Update Bugs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been having a slight bug with updates on my laptop running Windows 10 and with the Xbox app. Over the summer, I started getting error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IsaidSalazar, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

Hi all, I've been having a slight bug with updates on my laptop running Windows 10 and with the Xbox app. Over the summer, I started getting error messages whenever I'd try to download a game through the Xbox desktop application. A solution message appears towards the top of the desktop app, and redirects me to an online troubleshooting article that says that, when I run a Windows Update, I should click on "View Optional Updates" in order to fix the issue see: Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001 occurs when you try to install, update, or launch a game on a Windows 10 device Xbox Support. When I

:)

IsaidSalazar, Nov 30, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Darksaber Win User

Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

1. Windows and Xbox Update Bugs - Similar Threads - Xbox Update Bugs

2. WIndows Update Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows Update Bug: I've just realized that my windows didn't update for a while now, so I checked it and this is what I found. Did anyone else have this issue before and how to fix itNote : Yes, I paused the auto update before and No, I still can't resume it...
  3. Xbox screen recorder bug

Xbox screen recorder bug: Hi to whom it may concernEvery time i record the screen when i play games like far cry 6 or Ghostwire Tokyo, the screen recorder can capture some loud noise, it sounds like current but my laptop didnt make any noise and the recorder should not pick up anything except the...
  4. Xbox screen recorder bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox screen recorder bug: Hi to whom it may concernEvery time i record the screen when i play games like far cry 6 or Ghostwire Tokyo, the screen recorder can capture some loud noise, it sounds like current but my laptop didnt make any noise and the recorder should not pick up anything except the...
  5. Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

Windows and Xbox Update Bugs: Hi all, I've been having a slight bug with updates on my laptop running Windows 10 and with the Xbox app. Over the summer, I started getting error messages whenever I'd try to download a game through the Xbox desktop application. A solution message appears towards the top of...
  6. Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Xbox Update Bugs: Hi all, I've been having a slight bug with updates on my laptop running Windows 10 and with the Xbox app. Over the summer, I started getting error messages whenever I'd try to download a game through the Xbox desktop application. A solution message appears towards the top of...
  7. Xbox Controller bugged out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller bugged out: Whenever I plugged in my Xbox One Controller into my computer, it would work, though the micro-USB is weird, and if it gets slightly moved, my controller would either drift up or stop working. However, one annoying thing was that whenever I plugged in the controller, it would...
  8. Windows 10 Xbox game bar update bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Xbox game bar update bug: Hi the latest update for Xbox game bar is causing lag in games, whether I turn the overlay on and off in-game or when I turn off the performance tab in the overlay the game starts to lag, I uninstalled the game bar and reinstalled it from the app store and it worked perfectly...
  9. Bug on the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug on the Xbox App: When you click on your icon in the corner of the app it gives you the option to sign out, after you click sign out you are signed out, then when I want to sign back in it opens another window, then I clicked on the switch account button nothing happens, is this a bug or am i...
  10. Xbox (beta) application bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (beta) application bug: Does anyone else have to frequently go into their apps and setting and terminate the Xbox beta app (PC game pass). Every time I open it and leave it open then come back to my pc later it’s “open” on the taskbar but it won’t come up nor will it close when I right click and...