Windows 10: Windows and Xbox

Discus and support Windows and Xbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i am playing any game on my windows pc and my son is playing games on the xbox if he turns the console off my games get disconnected from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeDalton3, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Windows and Xbox

when i am playing any game on my windows pc and my son is playing games on the xbox if he turns the console off my games get disconnected from the internet and i have to relogin to continue playing this happends with every mmo i play eso gw2 ffxi ffxiv any game that i play if he turns off the xbox my mmorpg is logged off from its server

:)

JoeDalton3, Jan 27, 2022
  2. regan1985 Win User

Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

one more step closer to the xbox having its own windows os!!

regan1985, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jan 27, 2022
  4. Darksaber Win User

Windows and Xbox

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows and Xbox

1. Windows and Xbox - Similar Threads - Xbox

2. how to fix xbox party not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear me. when i go through my windows settings and go to apps>installed apps>xbox it...
  3. how to fix xbox party not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear me. when i go through my windows settings and go to apps>installed apps>xbox it...
  4. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  5. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  6. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  7. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  8. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  9. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  10. Trying to log in to epic games using xbox, verification gets sent to m****************1.......

Trying to log in to epic games using xbox, verification gets sent to m****************1.......: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-log-in-to-epic-games-using-xbox/bd309959-eb33-43b4-825f-43c3039cd9d6